cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Please return My money4000 rupees

Otherwise case in ur company ok

Message 141 of 193
latest reply

nikugo_0
Community Member
sar mera cc board tuta huva aaya he q391 ka board he ab kya karne ka
Message 142 of 193
latest reply

I was purchased lenovo k4 note. But I have received duplicate pieace. I have to return it. What is the return formalities
Message 143 of 193
latest reply

All members ebay is just looting our money they does not care about customer's satisfaction let's all raise hands together against this cheater eBay site Govt should cancel their license and m going to complain in consumer forum.You mess with general public and very soon get ready to face the music and my humble to all eBay user to avoid shopping on eBay.
Message 144 of 193
latest reply

even same thing happened to me as well ..they gave me a really **bleep**ty condiotion phone which was barely working and they had the nerve to tell me that they cant take it back
Message 145 of 193
latest reply

Very bad customer care

ceo talks false

very bad sellers

Message 146 of 193
latest reply

solsa0
Community Member

Dear eBay , can you please return my money my refund pending last 10 months and o tired everything your team told me. Please tell me , how do i gey my refund.

Message 147 of 193
latest reply

Sir29/12/2017koorder kiya kha tak puchha oderid-46543196228
Message 148 of 193
latest reply

Ebay is not genuine as when I have ordered shoes it shows me estimated time of 1st to 3rd jan and now I dint get my shoes on time and regarding the same I have sent mail but I dint get any confirmation from ebay. Very bad experience and never purchase anything from ebay.
Message 149 of 193
latest reply

Please return my money 7499 otherwise i will go to consumer court
Message 150 of 193
latest reply