Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lets learn from each other's expertise

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear All,

Hello,

Lets Learn from each other's expertise.
I am starting this thread where contributions from everybody is expected.
May it be the Champions of Baazee ERA OR the New Comers.
Helpful ebay Staff members too are requested to show their presence.

The purpose of this thread is to put forward your expertise / knowledge which you think would be helpful to other members.

It may be Tips .....which may help in Selling better.

It may be pointing out..... the best Courier Company for National Selling.

It may be the best email service available.

It may be something related to Computers, Windows, Anti-virus, Ad-ware, spy-ware.

It may be something which others shouldn't do .....unknowingly.

Anything which you think would be helpful to others.

Just don't think that a particular TIP is quite common ....there may be someone who might be benefitted out of that.

MY CONTRIBUTION

I am giving you a small TIP ......many of you must be aware of this. But I still feel that there may be few who are un-aware of this.....

For All those who are using Windows XP and find that the system takes too long to BOOT UP.
Also, when you shut down ....the system takes time.
This may be due to many Items place in the start up.
That is..... many icons placed at the right hand bottom........ near the clock.
Icons of skype, Blinking net connection, webshots, Anti-virus, Bit meter, fax, MSN messanger...etc etc..
This slows down the machine quite a lot.
There may be many, who have higher configuration with higher RAM, but still the TIP may be useful.

Just HIBERNATE the system while closing.
For this.... Click start
Click...Turn off Computer.
Press SHIFT.
The Standby button would change to Hibernate.
Keeping the shift pressed ...left click HIBERNATE.

This will save your current desktop state to your hard disk so that you can resume where you left off, than shuts down your computer.

HOPING TO SEE MORE TIPS ON THIS THREAD.

regards

IndConcepts

customer king signature 50x220

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 1 of 280
latest reply
279 REPLIES 279

oregon_1982
Community Member
CheckOut Whether it's a GOOGLE Failure or a USA Failure

Try out the following steps and see what happens...! You will have to then
ask one question. Whether it's a GOOGLE Failure or a USA Failure?

1. Go to www.google.com

2. Type "failure" (without double quotes) in the search textbox.

3. Press "I'm Feeling Lucky" button just next to "Google Search" button.

4. See what happens. Find it out yourself and laugh a lot.

5. Share it with your friends before GOOGLE fixes this bug.

Regards

Abuzar Ansari
Message 141 of 280
latest reply

pradeepparekh
Community Member
HAH-HAH-HAH-HA !!!:^O
(I checked "failure" in google)
Message 142 of 280
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
I could just see the.....

Biography of President George W. Bush .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 143 of 280
latest reply

oregon_1982
Community Member
Hi Everybddy...

i think some of u really like Linux because of its security.. so i m giving u a use ful link to all of u.. its for beginners and as well advance users.... Best Of Luck..

Good site on Linux Learning

http://www.linuxsurvival.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=1&meid=-1

Regards

Abuzar Ansari
Message 144 of 280
latest reply

oregon_1982
Community Member
hi all,

i m giving u some tool n tips for better security for u PC, this is what i hav written by assuming k every bddy hav broadband connection at home... dont worry these tips will work at cybercafe also.. lets take a look..

Even if you have antivirus system and firewall you still are not safe. Trojans could be recording all your valuable passwords, credit cards without you knowing it. A Trojan is a mini program running on a workstation (PC or Macintosh). At its basic level,it merely records every key pressed together with the username and password when you access any computer network. Thus,it may give hackers chances of entering your computer and damaging the system. Trojan Guarder initiated a system named Guard Ghost to supervise all running processes in memory system, Windows files,and open ports to search worms and Trojan horses at any time.Once a Trojan or worm appears, even if it hides in other programs Trojan Guarder will display a signal for warning and eliminate it consequently. Meanwhile, Trojan Guarder will clear all Trojan-system-linked files as well as relative registered files.

it Can be downloaded from
http://www.your-soft.com

Regards

Abuzar Ansari
Message 145 of 280
latest reply

Hi Umang Dear,
How R U?
I have booked train ticket for Delhi about this time in October.If you are there at that time,I shall meet you.Before that I shall buy something from you and if you allow pick up and pay,that will be very nice.
Also please tell any problem about closing my shop for about 15 days.I am getting old and need to go for pilgrimage.
My stamps are doing good.They are better than the stones.
I mean more intellectual.
i have shipped stamps to China,Netherlands and Qatar.Shipping is much much faster.No airport sorting hassel.
I may change the shop name from DEEP GEMS to DEEP STAMPS.
Best wishes.Looking forward to see you and some other eBayers in Delhi.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 146 of 280
latest reply

smitakap
Community Member
Dear Abusar Ansari,

Please refer to the link

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/your-soft.com?aff_id=0

The site www.your-soft.com is not safe.I've mcafee siteadvisor installed which shows red alert when you view the site and warns that

--Feedback from credible users indicates this site engaged in one or more negative or undesired activities--

Online affiliations for your-soft.com:

Links to red site

When we tested this site we found links to anti-viruses.net, which we found to be a distributor of downloads some people consider adware, spyware or other unwanted programs.

Smita Kapoor
Message 147 of 280
latest reply

Hi Umang,
I forgot tell tell you,:that Italian buyer received the item after about 55 days and she is buying again from me.This is the 5th time she is buying from me.It took time okay,but my effort paid and now she is my very very valuable buyer.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 148 of 280
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear Amitava,

Hello,

It would be great to meet you when you are in delhi.

Closing the shop for a required duration, isn't a problem.

There are various options along with message display options available while turning the vacation setting ON.

Just make sure that you complete all the pending orders before going on a vacation / pilgrimage.

best regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 149 of 280
latest reply

oregon_1982
Community Member
Dear Smita Kapoor,

I hav checked those links and articles regarding your-soft.com. After checking various parameters i can say i m wrong to post this URL. so sorry for that and thanks to u for clearing my misconception. even i hav been using this software since 1 month but now i changed my plan..

i hav read various Articles and newsletters and Detailed download analysis of McAfee Site Advisor. from these articles i conclude that it is no more a Trojan Guard..
so Thanx Again...:):):)

Regards

Abuzar Ansari
Message 150 of 280
latest reply