New Community Experience
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E-bay is bad - I thought it was good for online shopping.. they act as an interface between parties.

I had a bad experience with E-bay... E-bay is just doing a brokering and I thought it is a good online site and started. Now I will not recommend E-bay for any person in my compant where I work. There is no real guarantee that they can offer as they ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay india

I have updated my address to Hyderabad on ebay as well as informed the seller but ebay still went on to do this foolish mistake and shipped it to delhi.(old address) Is ebay staff really blind? Right now I am chatting with one of their Customer Suppo...

display proximity sensor is not working

I bought Sony Xperia Arc S on 23-12-2013 it is a damage item and the hand free head phone quality very bad… My Sony Xperia Arc S when I call someone...and remove my phone from ear I can't see the screen I can't use my dial pad to end the call or cann...

ABBA Happy New Year 2014 - What is this?

I was looking for the most search keyword on New Year in Mongoli and i saw that the keyword "ABBA" is the most searched keyword on new year in Mongolia. So please can anyone tell me what is ABBA and will it be searched more in New Year 2014 for the k...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can anyone identify this Jazz band?

I need help with information about this find. It is a 6 member band, standing 22 inches tall, perfect condition, well made. I would like to know when it was made, of what (resin?), and if there is another like it. Any info would be appreciated. Would...

resend invoice 2 items combined shipping?

How can resend invoice seller buys 2 items needs combined shipping?The buyer has not paid, **bleep** wants new invoice sent reflecting combined postage costs. She is adamant about this. I have been simply refunding the postage difference from Paypal,...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Community Experience

Dear members, This is the place to let us know what you like, ask any questions, or share suggestions regarding the new community boards. Your feedback plays a huge part in future Community enhancements. Regards, Team eBay India