New Community Experience
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

silicon soft cover for Karbonn Titanium S9

Dear All, I am looking out for a couple of colourful silicon soft covers for my Karbonn Titanium S9 I was not able to find the same anywhere in the market as well as on the web in case anyone knows please do let me know at the earleist. so as to get ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

extremely bad experience

WE R WORKING WITH EBAY LAST FOUR YEARS - RECENTLYL WE FACE MANY BAD EXPERIENC FROM EBAY'S SERVICE FROM ACCOUNT MANAGER - CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTREMERLY THIRD CLASS NO ONE IS AVAILABLE FOR SELLER AFTER SELLER CONSTISTANTLY GAVE BUSINESS OF 8LACS TO 12 LA...

Double standards from ebay as Powershippers

Ebay has removed my feedback for paisapay transaction no 36608067844 stating that it was profane. If you people have done any schooling you must have understood that "Powership my **bleep**" is a phrase used to denote that "Powership sellers" is just...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

once payment was made on 21/08/2013 by SBI CR Card. and confirmed that item will be shipped in 7-10d

sir, I HAVE SELECTED SONY BRAVIA LED TV 40"KLV430EX FOR 39469/-AND KEPT IN EBAY CART ON 19/08/2013. WITH INTEND TO PURCHASE ON 21/08/2013.ON 21/08/2013 MORNING I CAME TO KNOW THAT SELLER HAS INCREASED THE PRICE OF LED TO 41000/-. SINCE WE WERE GETTIN...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping in northeastern states

Why in the name of power shipping Ebay use Aramax and FedEx to northeastern region inspire the fact that the service are very limited in the region. Inspite the listing showing courier partners as Dtdc,blue dart they always end up using Aramax and Fe...

Ebay should include a feature regarding feedback integrated into number of product sold

Now under each product we have "non of product sold" listed. When we click on it its just not useful.It hides the sellers name and is just a list.Now all ebay has to do is include the feedback left by that seller on that product and this would be ver...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful