cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

E-bay is bad - I thought it was good for online shopping.. they act as an interface between parties.

sjs9827
Community Member

I had a bad experience with E-bay... E-bay is just doing a brokering and I thought it is a good online site and started. Now I will not recommend E-bay for any person in my compant where I work. There is no real guarantee that they can offer as they are merely doing brokering... no validation whether some **bleep** is doing business in the name of seller....

I am not at all happy about the support and guarantee for the product.. this is a good lesson for me... and From me others will hear it... obviously if the E-bay does the same way then the reputational loss will slowly start...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

E-bay is bad - I thought it was good for online shopping.. they act as an interface between parties.

look buddy, this has been all the time. but ebay keeps shining. doens't matter if you recommend or not recommend. you haven't given what problem you faced with ebay.

people with no buying experience and do not have any idea of what ebay is and how it works comes here and start blabering ....

i guess some other sites are targeting and sending people like you to talk bad about ebay.

ebay has seen all this , and you know what?? ebay doensn't give a rip...

so, say first what happened, then blame. i don't know why all new members who absoulutely zero feedback comes from no where and start abusing ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply