New Community Experience

Dear members,

This is the place to let us know what you like, ask any questions, or share suggestions regarding the new community boards. Your feedback plays a huge part in future Community enhancements.

Regards,
Team eBay India
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

New Community Experience

ebay logistic person Mohammed Kashif Ansari is tyring to ruin my bread and butter. On Mid of June I got call from him to join powership even though I didn't applied myself. I told him that even though I am interested I cannot join Powership because I sell and ship liquid items which the Ebay LSP'S like Bluedart, Fedex will not accept in Kolkata.I also told him that they will scan it and return it from Kolkata Airport.On June 22nd I got email from him that my id greatdealsindia2012 is added in Powership batch 31 which will get activated this month, I immediately replied him not to activate my powership account and to remove my id from the batch. He replied me that courier will accept the liquid items and they will take care of those things.But still I replied him that I don't want to take any risks and please don't activate my powership. Still My powership got activated on 28th june forcefully by Mohammed Kashif.The first order was picked up by fedex and delivered successfully. But the problem starts now, today fedex picked up 9 parcels of perfumes from me and returned them in the evening telling that they don't ship liquid items. The paisapay ids are 33956572418,33956670466,33956917422,33959289432,33959359823,33959416939,33959633386,33960942157,33961548389 I called ebay powership dept they told we cannot do anything and to ship through my own courier and email them the tracking details to inlogistics@ebay.com Now please tell your team to deactivate and remove my id from powership as soon as possible and to take appropriate actions against Mohammed Kashig Ansari for giving me such kind of mental trauma though I requested him many times not to activate powership in my account as I ship liquid items.My business was going good enough but it seems this person Mohammed Ansari is forcefully trying to ruin my business and bread and butter.I told him several times not to activate powership in my account still he did it . I have proof of the emails. He used to repeatedly send me emails to join powership even though I didn't applied for it myself.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

Nice one !!!
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

How to search particular topic on ebay community board ??
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

shaikhgulamrasool2012
Community Member
Shipping time should increase and delivery deadline time also
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

I think there is an option where you can choose between powership and shipping on your own . Maybe asking ebay team on how to manage that could resolve your problem.

Personally for me powership has been a boon for handling my business on ebay. Previously I was having the headache of following up with courier companies for deliveries for 2 out of 10 parcels. Now I do not waste my time at all. The powership programme is awesome , but as per my experience it has a couple of flaws as follows :-

1) The powership helpline number is perpetually busy, its a pity that they have not included this in the normal ebay calling menu (although I think it might be a great idea for ebay to include it in their helpline number)

2) Negative feedback removal for powership should be handled by trust and safety team and not by powership team

3) DTDC should be removed as a preferred partner from logistics, and indian speed post should be included (speed post is way more better than DTDC)as a matter of fact speedpost is better at parcel tracking from point to point than even fedex.

4) There should be a separate helpline number for requesting packing materials for powership.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

1. A way to close the threads. means if issues are answered, Buyer should have the option to close the thread.

2. 2-3 eBay member team should handle the needful queries of buyers and sellers proactively at eBay community without fail. MUST

3. Buyer should have the option to choose the helpful answer and community members should rate the person who answered based on the helpful answers.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

Need points system in new discussion forum so that members will be in a eager to answer for questions asked by members in the forum
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

pk.laptop
Community Member
I WANA TO TAKE POWERSHIP WHAT IS COST IN POWER SHIP
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

New Community Experience

@pk.laptop

Before taking powership, we would like you to read our current Powership experience i.e.

We have Aramex Powership pickups pending since last five days and we have been calling and emailing every day to the Powership team. We had been given assurances by Mr. Sriniwas, Mr. Jitesh last week for pickups on same day but it is still now happened.

We have been asking Powership team to remove Aramex from our account since last one month but today we have have received 02 more orders from Aramex without pickup of earlier ones.

We have dialled around 50 times to Powership team today only. The phone rang but most of the time, no one picked up the calls.

Only Three times our calls were pickup up today after 21, 4 & 18 rings. One time, Mr. Jitesh told us that Aramex concerned People is on Lunch and he never came to attend our call again. Second time, Mr. Sriniwas picked the call and assured us of pickup today (as also promised by him two times in last week) but when we contacted local Aramex people then they told us that they haven't received the email from ebay. We do not know that who is lying but we and our customers are suffering for no fault.

Third time, our call was picked by Mr. Nikhil, he then put us on hold and dis-connected the call in-between.

Thereafter, their phone ranged for 12 times and at last they switched off their Powership helpline mobile no for 10 minutes so as avoid answering us.

While writing this message, we are still trying to contact them but the phones are either busy or not being picked up....

--------------

Our packing material request is also pending since last one month and we have only received half the material in between apart from which had been requested and that too is mostly finished.
-------
Expect the best.

-------
Expect the best.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply