cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

winmore mobile bought through auction...Quality inferior

iyappan69
Community Member

I am in receipt of your mobile on 27.07.13 and from the day one onwards I am unable to use the phone and I am facing the following problems. Sir, these problems have already been communicated to the merchant, and he replied that we are awaiting quality mobile and upon receipt will send it to me. He assured more than 10 days, till date nothing has been done, in my dismay, he is not attending my phone call and email. How can I believe ebay for quality products. Please confirm immediately. I feel very bad that I have been cheated by way of delivering a inferior quality product. Now I have no other option except to put the onus on you and you are requested to send a good quality product immediately. i5, FCC ID:A3LSGHZHDi5/SSN:-i5GSMH. 1) After inserting a valid Airtel SIM, I can't make call and receiving call, showing error as "insert valid SIM" though I am using a valid sim 2) browser also not functioning 3) volume adjustment also not working properly 4) front and back camera quality is very poor 5) How to set the factory settings as you told 6) back door of the mobile got loosened 7) Video quality also very poor regards Iyappan.K

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0