eBay GSP International Shipping Erlanger

kstarinc
Community Member

Anybody else getting tired of eBay GSP International PRIORITY Shipping **bleep**?! I mean i'm paying for PRIORITY and when i cant track it because Pitney Bowes are **bleep** at updating or providing any information at all and trying to track it is like getting blood from a stone. All i know is i boight an item on April 17th apparently wont get it until May 3rd, i dont consider 16 days PRIORITY. I might aswell have saved my money and gone to a store and bought the item, but no i order through the seller on YOUR site with YOUR shipping options, if you allowed sellers not to go through your GSP program, buyers would have a much better time with buying products from the US but you make the experience an absolute misery and i just want my package via PRIORITY shipping. Your agreement with Pitney Bowes and Erlanger have allowed them to take the **bleep**, why do anything when you're already paid!

I want an eBay representative to contact me and have them contsct with with information from Pitney Bowes not just whats on the tracker because i can read! I want a description of where it is, why there was a delay and how are you going to solve this in the future because im about to give up because of your bull**bleep** GSP.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0