International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FACING ISSUE WHILE LISTING ITEM

Hi I am facing issue while listing my Iteam... The message which is coming as is as follows It looks like there's a problem with this listing. I have already uploaded the required documents. Just recieved a mail that we have forwarded your request to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay GSP International Shipping Erlanger

Anybody else getting tired of eBay GSP International PRIORITY Shipping **bleep**?! I mean i'm paying for PRIORITY and when i cant track it because Pitney Bowes are **bleep** at updating or providing any information at all and trying to track it is li...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International - RBI /GST/ FIRC/ PAYPAL - Pls share best practices

For people receing payment thru PAYPAL , if experts can share how thery are 1. Sending thru Sample / ecommerce CSB5 Mode 2. Are u taking FIRC from citibank for Paypal (each and every transaction?) 3. If sample mode is not exports and ebay powership g...

Commercial Export Procedure of SINGLE ITEMS to INDIVIDUAL BUYERS

Hello Everyone, Finally God has accepted our prayers & we are just hoping for the best to happen in the declaration that is to be made on 3rd March regarding the paypal withdrawal issu. Regarding the recent statement by Mr.Irani,he mentioned that we ...

EMS tracking showing "Handed over to customs"

Hi Guys I lived in India and i purchased a pair of soccer boot on ebay.com from a seller from china and this is my tracking status: Date/Time (GMT+8) Location Activity 2009-10-22 19:02:00 JIADING Posting 2009-10-23 09:33:00 1844 Despatch from Sorting...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nikon D5300

Hello I will be extremely happy if you let me test a free sample of nikon D5300 with AF-P 18-55mm VR Kit Lens with 16GB Memory Card so that I can give my feedback.hope to get soon.thank you