where is your contact us email id???

hari.host
Community Member
i have been searching your contact us email id... but i could not get it from your site...
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

saurabhmishraiitg
Community Member
I have made 2 purchases totalling 40 thousand and everytime i try the link for redeeming my diwali gift, it throws up screen that i am not eligible for this promotion .
My item id's are

I have already sent out multiple mails to Customer support but no reply for any of them. I am not sure what ebay is intending with this unprofessional attitude.
Kindly if some customer service representative is reading this post, assist with the problem.
Message 41 of 67
latest reply

saurabhmishraiitg
Community Member
I have made 2 purchases totalling 40 thousand and everytime i try the link for redeeming my diwali gift, it throws up screen that i am not eligible for this promotion .
My item id's are

I have already sent out multiple mails to Customer support but no reply for any of them. I am not sure what ebay is intending with this unprofessional attitude.
Kindly if some customer service representative is reading this post, assist with the problem.
Message 42 of 67
latest reply

karishmakd
Community Member
I bought a sony xperia sola. I haven't recieved the warranty card till now and the seller is not available. Tell me how to get it.
Message 43 of 67
latest reply

uttam27
Community Member
This is regarding my guarantee claim no. 172445. The claim has been rejected by ebay.

I am shocked and surprised that without fully understanding the problem and context and without consulting me the claim has been rejected. I have bought Fortune 6 month combo pack (http://www.ebay.in/itm/281049333029?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649)of dishwasher salt, detergent, and rinse aid. This is used in dishwasher for cleaning dishes. The combo pack consists of:
- 6 packets of 1 kg of dishwasher salt
- 6 packets of 1 kg of dishwasher detergent
- 2 bottles of dishwasher rinse aid

After receiving the item, I opened one packet of detergent and 1 packet of salt for use.

THE PROBLEM:
1. The detergent is not good and is spoiling my aluminium dishes. I had used Finish detergent earlier with no such problem. The seller did not mention in item listing that this detergent is not compatible aluminium dishes. I have suffered a lot because all my aluminium utensils including pressure cooker and kadai have been rendered completely black and useless. In fact, I want to go to consumer court against the seller for causing me such loss and not informing me in advance that the detergent is not compatible with aluminium utensils.

2. While pouring the salt into dishwasher, I observed that it had impurities such as black particles. I had used Finish brand salt before and it was crystal clear. I am afraid that this salt can spoil my dishwasher water softener which will be very expensive to repair.

Now I am left with following UNOPENED items THAT I DONT WANT TO USE:
- 5 packets of 1 kg of dishwasher salt
- 5 packets of 1 kg of dishwasher detergent
- 2 bottles of dishwasher rinse aid

While rejecting the claim, ebay had mentioned that I had used the item as reason for rejection. PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I KNOW THAT THE DETERGENT IS GOING TO SPOIL MY DISHES WITHOUT USING THE ITEM? MOREOVER, WHO IS GOING TO PAY ME FOR THE DAMANGED UTENSILS? HOW CAN I SEE THE IMPURITIES INSIDE THE SALT WITHOUT OPENING THE PACKET? I AM COMPLETELY SHAKEN BY THE TOTAL LACK OF SENSITIVITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FROM EBAY IN HANDLING MY CLAIM. MY FAITH IN EBAY IS SHAKEN. I AM AN EBAY MEMBER SINCE 2003 AND HAVE NEVER RAISED ANY CLAIM UNNECESSARILY.

I request you to please reopen my claim, get me the refund and arrange to collect the 10 kg of UNOPENED items provided by the seller.

Kind Regards,
Uttam
Message 44 of 67
latest reply

sohilraj.kapadia
Community Member
ACCORDING TO MY EXPERIENCE, EBAY ONLY FAVORS THE SELLER, AND WE BUYERS DON'T GET ANY FAVORS, IN MY CASE TOO I FACED IT.
sO NOW A DAYS I DON'T BUY ANYTHING ABOVE RS.100 FROM EBAY, AND ALSO ADVICE YOU ALL THAT BUY IF YOU CAN FORGET THE AMOUNT PAID, OTHERWISE DON'T.
Message 45 of 67
latest reply

dinesh182
Community Member
i buy a v 10 bill counting machine from u i got the machine but i have not received the bill in the machine. one declation for description of goods receved from consignor sunil desai mumbai 400002 but in the decription computer part mentioned and the amount shows 1000/- insted of 3199/-
how the gurantee will be started
Dinesh Khanna
Message 46 of 67
latest reply

ganj555
Community Member
Hi,
i will purchasing Santoor Sandal & Almond Milk Pack of 4, 100g Each @ Rs.19/- on 02-03-2013 in morning 10.13 am and amount also deduct from my account but still its not show in my ebay account and also we have not received any message from your end regarding my purchasing.
please solve my problem as soon as possible.
reply on my Email ID.
Message 47 of 67
latest reply

ghanshyam_rai
Community Member
Opened a claim (claim id: 177807) for the Paisa Pay ID ( 33050402016) as i didn't receive the item.

Got an email from eBay on 11-March to provide scanned copy of all the details of transaction.

On 13-March provided all the scanned copy of requested documents with 48 hours.

Got an email on 17th from eBay your claim has been rejected as you have not provided the documents.

I was shocked to see the mail as i had provided all the documents within 48 hours.

Contacted eBay customer care many time and always got the reply that within 48 hours you will get reply of your complain. Not a single email got from eBay.
Message 48 of 67
latest reply

sasidharan009bay
Community Member
paisapay id (33165112222) Claim ID:179535 (return shipment proof)

how many times i have called you people. this is the fourth mail that i am sending you people regarding this topic. my first online purchase gone like this and i am after it for the last two month. i fixed my mind that i wont purchase anything from you people.

one of your executive called me and asked me whether i want the return shipment cost of rs.1310 as DD or ebay coupon. i made my stand clear that i want a ebay coupon, as my account is NRI account. so even if you people give me a DD in my name its of no use. i used my sons account for the transaction.

proof had been already mailed you people, i need an EBAY coupon of rs 1310 not DD

i need justice justice....

sasidharan
Message 49 of 67
latest reply

aartika17
Community Member
I had complained about the broken weighing machine, received by me 2 weeks ago. I was told that I would be contacted by someone from ebay to resolve my issue. I have still not received any call.

Claim ID: 193249
PaisaPay ID: 33416121997
Item number: 181114112731

Please call me immediately to help me resolve my issue.

Aartika Sardana
Message 50 of 67
latest reply