where is your contact us email id???

hari.host
Community Member
i have been searching your contact us email id... but i could not get it from your site...
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

jawed_akhtar786
Community Member
Ebay seems to be India fake online shopping market, his customer support personal wasting of time.

My PaisPay Id 33493902909 and Complaint Id 200951
Message 51 of 67
latest reply

deepikashubh
Community Member
I have ordered the perfume of United Colour of Benetton but the perfume is not original .How can you sell the duplicate perfume its a crime ,Although you are giving 50% discount but which is totally pathetic??????????????

I want my money back because you are selling the duplicate perfume.

AWB NO is Z92468286.

i WANT MY MONEYY BACK pathetic online side your are cheated customer..Expecting you call .
Message 52 of 67
latest reply

fastrack.jpgfastrack1.jpgfastrack.jpgi made purchase for 

Message 53 of 67
latest reply

i have nt received the item *** ,paisa pay id *** so far.my previous complaint reference number is ***.

Message 54 of 67
latest reply

swl103
Community Member

Dont bother wasting yor time (like I did), they never reply anyways. First & DEFINITELY last time I'm buying from ebay. there are better e-tailers like flipkart/amazon/snapdeal/etc..

Message 55 of 67
latest reply

Shameless fellows at ebay.in, spoiling the ebay name. I too burnt my fingers. the only 'ebay guarantee' i experienced was of guaranteed disapointment.
Message 56 of 67
latest reply

madhu_bgl
Community Member

ebay customer care  does not have customer care emailid , 

Message 57 of 67
latest reply

join the  group   -- E bay can cause loss to you--  on FB and add maximum people on it. help them to save their money .

Message 58 of 67
latest reply

join the  group   -- E bay can cause loss to you--  on FB and add maximum people on it. help them to save their money .

Message 59 of 67
latest reply

krish0430
Community Member

PAYMENT WAS SUCCESFUL BUT THE SYSTEM IS SHOWING THAT TRANSACTION WAS NOT UNSUCCESFUL EVEN THOUGH I GOT MESSAGE FROM SBI THAT THE MONEY WAS DEDUCTED FOR TRANSACTION ID MSBI3465694385IGY8047317 MY EMAIL ID IS krish52172@gmail.com

Message 60 of 67
latest reply