cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

valentine gift not recieved, customer care exec not of help

atuxing
Community Member
I had made a purchase eligible for valentines gift on feb 10th(PaisaPay ID 26256520128). as i didnt receive the gift i wrote to customer care on march 28th. Customer care executive responded that i have to update my registered address.
my registered address is same as my shipping address, on which i have recieved almost 10 items through courier from ebay. i conveyed to the executive that almost all courier services operate near my area , and also told that they may have to mention that the package will be picked up by me(if needed) from couriers office at my nearby city(Trichur city). i also told him he can sent the package by speedpost if he refuse to trust me on courier service to my address( at which i recieved more than 10 items from ebay).
The problem now is even after several correspondences the executive just keeps telling me to update my address and is not considering the details i have put in front of him. i am feeling completely lost as i cant update my perfectly courierable address to somebody's address for the sake of satisfying somebody.
I feel totally lost on the matter as, so far my mails and time has fallen on deaf ears.
you can verify from my paisapay details the packages shipped to me from ebay -- my address and the couriers used .its really painful to see that ebay customer care cant take care of such a trivial matter.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

navsha_123
Community Member
I had made a payment on 11th Feb.PaisaPay ID 26226564359. i didn,t recive my gift.
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

atuxing
Community Member
received the gift on 28/04/2010. and it works. thanks.
i am not complaining but am not at all happy about the way ebay delt with the gift issue .in future hope to see more straightforward and accountable service.
And give details of a higher authority(in the mail replies) we may contact if the concerned customer exec is not able to solve the issue.
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Received the Gift after repeated request & mail to the customer care after a gap of about two months.The gift was nicely wrapped without any address of the sender on the packet.When I opened the packet the gift was defective.Again mailed to customer care & to the manufacturer/importer of the gift, but no reply received yetie. 7 days already passed .It seems for increasing business customers are being cheated in the mame of gifts.I am a member in Ebay since > 6years.Hope E bay will look in to the matter seriously to safe guard the intrest of the buyer without tarnishing the image of Ebay.
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

sreelal_u
Community Member
I am also facing the same issue. Customer care people are not helping me. I lost belief in e-bay. They just cheated us dears. Tell Good Bye to F**** e-bay ..
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

anil@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear atuxing,

Thanks for highlighting your concern and confirming that your query has been taken care of. Once again thank you for the feedback.

Regards
eBay Customer Support
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

darshi*123
Community Member
Hi all !

I am still waiting for my DIWALI GIFT 2009 which i have not received till now.

i received two phone calls only in December2009 and january 2010, but no information of gift item till now.

Gift was selected a : "AIRTEL DTH"

paisapay id is : 25422558052

Woh Subah kabhi to aayegi ...

waiting . . . . . .
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Ebay Should have clear guidelines, what buyer will do if defective gifts are received from 3rd party.
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

darshi*123
Community Member
Hi all !

I am still waiting for my DIWALI GIFT 2009 which i have not received till now.

i received two phone calls only in December2009 and january 2010, but no information of gift item till now.

Gift was selected a : "AIRTEL DTH"

paisapay id is : 25422558052

. . . . . .
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
If one is eligible for some item free or as gift he should get it and that should be within the time frame. At least eBay should have a deadline and strictly follow it. We sellers are expected to send a product within 7 days and deliver it within time frame then why not eBay. Leaders always lead by examples.

Best Way out of this is in case the buyer does not gets his gift within the stipulated time line, he should have an immediate option of getting a redeemable voucher worth the market value of the item.

What say eBay? can you give this?, we sellers are made to refund the item value in case of non shipment or non delivery within the deadline. So why not you for free gifts. This will once for all end these problems of gift delivery.
Message 10 of 18
latest reply