shipping feature should be included

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Dear Ebay,
I would like to suggest one feature. Whenever a seller clicks that a item has been shipped then ebay should inform the buyer that the item has been shipped. This will be a very helpful feature for big seller. Otherwise everytime seller has to write a email to buyer informing the product has been shipped.
There should be a icon in buyer MyEbay also indicating the item has been shipped.
I hope the ebay team will consider this suggestion and send me ebay goodies if it is implemented.
Thanks,

rishabh_iitk2001
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

snrama
Community Member
Yes, ebay should look at this matter. As we mark the product as shipped, the buyer should get an email or on his transaction list that the product has been shipped. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I think if this suggestion is implimented then ebay can also make it mandatory for sellers to put the name of courier and the bill no. for delivery by courier. This will make tracking easier for buyers (for most of the reputed couriers).

Similarly when a buyer clicks Mark as Payment sent then he may be prompted to put cheque / DD & courier details incase of a manual payment. Incase of Paisa Pay use the details is updated automatically, hence nothing more to be done.

Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID: emailswarup
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi rishabh_iitk2001 & snrama,

We received similar suggestion in eBay Top User Meet in Bangalore. We currently do not have this feature, but we have forwarded the suggestion to the concerned team for evaluation and further action.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
use selling manager pro and you get the feature 🙂 ... is the message
Message 5 of 5
latest reply