cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recieved defective mobile;no solution towards it yet.

grishmapalekar
Community Member
I purchased a nokia mobile on ebay from seller "Hifi-4u" and the mobile is with a defective keypad,2nd hand mobile, low battery life product.Its been 10days that the complaint has been given..neither ebay nor the seller are settling the issue.I require a full refund towards the product.but seller is being unco-operative,& is dragging the case with topics apart from a solution towards the issue.This whole thing is wasting my time.Its been 10days & no reply for confirming the refund has happened.I have sent emails to ebay in this regard but no action has been taken so far & i havent even recieved a reply towards it from ebay. I request ebay to kindly take the initiative & help settle the prolonging issue.Kindly consider refunding my full amount & the process by which i need to return the mobile.
Regards,
Grishma
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

vikastahlani
Community Member
I ordered an HTC incredibleS on 21st feb, though it got delievered today-23rd feb 2013, which at first sight I was very satisfied with delievery processing, but here comes the naked truth.

Sooner I received the phone than started and it got hanged and getting hang everytime when I re-start it, Moreover touchscreen is not working.

Really I heard of it but now when getting implemented on me, I had to believe, that for any i-sale of electronic items you have to be dependent on your luck.

Had sent mail to seller(quertymart) . Eagerly waiting for his reply.

With lot of frustration and dis-satisfaction.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

grishmapalekar
Community Member
It is a shame that ebay is not taking any initiative at all.Not responding to my emails either.Their policies are totally hopeless.They are doing nothing as per what their policies mention.The worst customer support service ever recieved. I would definitely recommend other website to you for your further purchases.There a fraud sellers selling things over Ebay,and its not trustworthy.Infact you can check mouthshut.com for the negative reviews disappointed customers of ebay have put up.you'll be shocked to see the stories.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

vikastahlani
Community Member
Unfortunately I had made my friend to purchase the same HTC incredibleS this morning(23rd Feb 2013), before I received my defective one.

Still confused what procedure need to be follow at this stage.

Whether to keep on trying posting mails to dealer or directly lodge a case??
Message 4 of 4
latest reply