Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ganesh Chaturthi Gift Not recieved.

Hi Team, I have followed up with E-Bay customer support for a more than 6 times since Oct, 2012 to till date but unfortunately I have not received the Gift. Team, could you please look into this matter with high priority. I have tried lot of way to g...

fooling me about despatch of my gift

ebay ppl, ever since i made this purchase on ebay, ive been contacting ebay customer support for receiveing the gift together with my purchase on ebay. details: my paisa pay id is 32238892632 and item id is 221130528679 and the complaint ticket id is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud to loot ebay

e bay i just want to inform you that some people are using this technique to loot you contact me via email i will tell you how they are doing it

GANESHA PROMOTION GIFT PENDING

I BOUGHT SOME PRODUCTS ON EBAY ON 29TH SEPTEMBER WITH THE SGANESHA COUPON GIFT IT WAS LG LCD 32 INCH TV AND SINCE FOUR MONTHS I CALLED EVERY DAY AND THERE ARE NEW EXCUSES THAT PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE ITS OUT OF STOCK AND YOU REQUIRED SOME FORM FOR Y...

New Year Gift Not Recd.

My PaisaPay ID 32724006672. I have still not recd.my New Year Gift of Wireless key Board and Mouse for purchase made on Dec 27th.2012. Could some responsible person look into this matter as I am unable to contact customer support on phone.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

B1G1FREEA5 : Nokia mobile

Hello, I bought a Lumia 820 with paisapay id: 32958903136 on 20-01-2013. Can you please let me know when I'll be receiving the promotional gift "BIG1FREEA5". Thanks, Ravi

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

did not receive USPS Delivery.

Hi ALL, i have purchased shoe from Global Easy buy. Seller Shipped item on Dec 15 2012 by using USPS. it been 2 months i did not receive the item. Track id is LK092170272US. I contacted USPS, USPS said they don't have any information about delivery s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new or used one

does ebay involve sale purchase of old items also like i saw htc desirez at very low price over this ebay link http://products.ebay.in/HTC-Desire-Z/?_nkw=HTC-Desire-Z&_trksid=p2041977 so please let me know how i can know thatthis item is new or used ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complain

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased 02 nos of ibery auxas corex4 3g from your e-bay shop online. this is very miserable fact that one of those tablets is not working. which is bearing sl. no. X43G20130200889 When I purchased one type of excitement was f...

poor performance

Iam new to ebay, i have ordered one item but they have not delivered upto right now, now i have asked for refund, they are cheating customers by offers, if the amount is low offers they are not shipping the item.

Got a poor deal from ebay

Hi I bought a Fuji JX500 camera from Ebay. The price offered was 7000/- less a coupon. Later on I found the same camera with the same features are being offered @ 5499 at Reliance Digital and 4999 at Big Bazar. I felt cheated and wont return to ebay....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bold feature still available to few sellers

when i search for a iphon cable i found this feature is still there http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4340.m570.l2736&_nkw=iphone+cable kindly remove it for all so that we can have optimum visibility and can have some space

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful