Did you mean:ย 

"PUCCA CHEATING, IT IS JUST MINERAL WATER"

vkrm2000
Community Member
Item Title: Imported LCD / TFT Screen Cleaning Kit
Item Number: 400177609362
PaisaPay ID 27945585522
Web address: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400177609362

I got the item in bidding and received the item in just 3days. The seller in listing mentioned that it is IMPORTED LIQUID.But after opening the parcel when tried to clean the laptop I found that it is JUST MINERAL WATER.
I left negative feedback to the cheating seller.Then the ROUTINE EPISODE OF COMMUNITY COURT started,and the Community Court is processing its very basic and only purpose,REMOVAL OF NEGATIVES FROM THE FEEDBACK OF POWER SELLERS TO MAINTAIN THEIR FEEDBACK ALWAYS 99.8/99.9/100% LIKE SO
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

highskyindia
Community Member
Dear vkrm2000 ,
I am really sorry for your bad experience.
also let me take this opportunity to tell you,that since the community court started, NEVER ever a feedback was removed by community court from my profile, I had used it just once ,that was about 1 year ago, but unfortunately the message I received was that MY feedback will not be removed because 51% members voted against me .
Community court is genuine and same way eBay.
I don't understand if you did not like the item you could have just returned it to the seller and got a full refund.
If you don't like an item you can just return it to the seller for full refund and shipping, that's the eBay policy and no matter what seller says.
eBay is one of the safest places for shopping on earth.
That's why I ask you to please come out of your fantasy world , as the truth is actually much different that what you believe.
Akash
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
It is because of cheats like this sellers that I have stopped shoping at Ebay.in
The worst part is that the Ebay.in team gives a damn what happens to the buyer as long as they can get their profit from the seller.
Ebay.in motto is, The seller is always right and buyer is always wrong.

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 12 of 12
latest reply