Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Serious complaint against Ebay

Ebay India has started cheating now with their diwali gift coupon. I bought a product only to encash the diwali gift coupon and since diwali now new year is passing and they ve not delivered the gift. They are sending the excuse mails of not being ab...

DUBIOUS BIDDING

I have bid for 3 items put up by the seller MANLYWATCHES. I've noticed that I am immediately (in a flash) OUTBID EVERY TIME. AND WONDER OF WONDERS I'VE BEEN OUTBID BEFORE MY BID (conclude from the date and from the time of bid shown in the listing) I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

From Saudi Arabia With Love

Wishing all my friends and loved ones and all the staff of Ebay.in, a very happy and prosperous New Year. May all your dreams and what you have wished for come true. I pray to God that the New Year will bring peace, tranquillity,harmony among nations...

dealings

i have given money for many items neither the money nor the refund has been got. check my account for details

"PUCCA CHEATING, IT IS JUST MINERAL WATER"

Item Title: Imported LCD / TFT Screen Cleaning Kit Item Number: 400177609362 PaisaPay ID 27945585522 Web address: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400177609362 I got the item in bidding and received the item in just 3days. The seller...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali promotional Gift

Since more than a month i had not received my Diwali gift. I contacted C Care and updated my full address almost 20 days before but stil not received. No proper response from the customer care regarding the shipping details. Lost my idea of buying in...

Claiming warranty for poor quality items

US item id: 270600278774 i bought a 9 cell dell inspiron battery through global easy buy. The details are as below. Seller - i2cworld_inc3 Item: GEB - 270600278774 - 9 CeLL Battery for Dell Inspiron Paid by - paisa pay ID: 27578855070 Delivery in Oct...

Nokia Battery BT-4CT

I HAVE PURCHASED A NOKIA BATTERY FROM A SELLER FROM LUDHIANA, WHICH WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL ONE. HOWEVER, THE SAME WAS RETURNED TO HIM FOR REPLACEMENT WITH ORIGINAL ONE, THE SAME IS YET NOT RECEIVED BY ME.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful