cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

neglected, cheated, Abused, threatened and misbehaved by seller

Hi,

I bought Dell lattitude (paisa pay id: 35339986545, claim id: 380624). My mistake was I trusted ebay.

I enquired with seller before placing order, he promised me to provied windows 7 Pro with license sticker.

But when I got the laptop it was Windows 7 ultimate (Not activated) with windows vista license sticker.

Then after many efforts finally I was able to contact seller (His call automatically diverts to some answering machine) and he promised to send me Windows 7 Pro DVD and sticker. After waiting for 2 days when I asked twice he gave me a tracking number of DVD and sticker.

Again after 2 days when I tracked, I was surprized to know that seller did not even shipped my DVD and sticker and provided me wrong tracking ID.

When I communicated him back that you provided wrong tracking ID, you did not even shipped item, He started shouting at me.

using abusive and threatening language. 

He is telling me he has lots of orders so he may made mistake, but I should not complain. 

also he wrote me this mail:

At the end they want me to return the laptop but who will bear courier charges?

Who will bear inconvinience and delay happened to me?

and More important..what about misbehaviour that happened to me?

Any one can abuse other and ask item back? 

I have ordered many times from other portal I get product within 24hours and quick replacement also if I am not satisfied.  

At least no one abuse there.

If you can't control your sellers and their language, please stop this ebay.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: neglected, cheated, Abused, threatened and misbehaved by seller

hsundar
Community Member

i have also had bad experience wrt to ebay's resolution of complaints. Their voice agents were shouting at me 🙂 if that is the case then i wont be surprised if sellers too shout :)... I have shifted loyalties to other websites which offer far better customer care and service...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: neglected, cheated, Abused, threatened and misbehaved by seller

They sell you fake things and then they start playing games with you.

I am waiting for refunds in two cases, but these people are totally unreliable.

I do wonder how this business is running

Message 3 of 3
latest reply