cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need some improvement in feedback removal policies

ncrstore
Community Member
ebay is laging behind in remioval of feedback, which really iritates seller, i am not the single one many ebay seller always struggle due to this.
below is a example a buyer buys at 7.20 pm and tries to call at 11.50 pm, if you don't answer/pick his call he gives a negative feedback

VEY BAD SELLER EVER SEEN ABUSES TOO NO CALLS ANSWERED EBAY HELP!!!!

tell me one thing please, ^ if i have not received his phone call, then how can i abuse him??

this is totally non sense when i call ebay trust n safety team they said they can't remove this feedback according to policies etc. tell me one thing if i call ebay helplines after 8 pm will you take my phone call?

if answer is no then how can i attend a call at 11 pm in night?
and even if i have not answerd how can i abuse him?

kindly remove the feedback related asap!!
and bring some improvement in fedback removal policies
otherwise such buyers will keep doing such thing with good sellers.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

unique_indian_market
Community Member
I totally agree with you. Buyer can give straight away gives us negative and we cannot ask anyone to remove it as per there policies. There policies needs to be changed any how.
Few days back 1 person bought 150ml Ferrari Deo from me. I sent him 200 ml pack in the same price and he gave me negative feedback.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Paisapay ID: 32586942739

buyer wanted item quickly. sends a mail after 4 days why item not shipped.

We inform him, shipment by powership, item ready from Day 1. COurier partner Aramex not come for pick up. all recorded in ebay mail system

Aramex finally comes after 10 days and delivers after 12 days of purchase. Buyer leaves a negative feedback saying pathetic service of ebay and seller.

Now this useless buyer even after being explained will not take back his feedback and not pick up calls.

The icing on the cake is that of Ebay T n S team. Phone connects after 15 minutes. they take another 15-20 minutes to connect to thier "system". i wonder if we are living in 90s or if they are using Pentium 1 desktops. if thats the case, would like do donate some.

even after seeing all the details above, the hair-brained person on the other side says " feedback cannot be removed since buyer did not mention any thing about shipping"

well are you normal? You can clearly seen in mails he is pissed off due to late shipment and uses his choice of words to express and you are using technicalities to refuse to remove the feedback

You guys suck!!! Just waiting and hoping for alternatives. The day there is a able and capable competitor, i would be keen to see how these "extremely intelligent people" on the other side of phone sees these same problems then.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

varietystore12
Community Member
I agree with them and when buyers need to give negative feedback, we don't need to teach them but for positive feedback we keep sending message and mails. This is bullshit. eBay shud do some thing in this. i have registered with paisapay n ebay. now i m not getting from where can i list my things.
i have registered with paisapay n ebay. now i m not getting from where can i list my things.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply