cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money deducted from my account but item not reflecting in purchase history.

ironspidy007
Community Member
i buyed a used ps3 twisted metal game disc on 30th march 2013 and paid 513.37 using paisapay but it gives me a failed messege that your paisapay debit card payment cannot be completed but my money has been deducted from my icici account and the product is not showing up in my purchase history.so kindly help me.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ironspidy007
Community Member
i buyed a used ps3 twisted metal game disc on 30th march 2013 and paid 513.37 using paisapay and use icici 7. 5 % coupon but it gives me a failed messege that your paisapay debit card payment cannot be completed but my money has been deducted from my icici account and the product is not showing up in my purchase history.so kindly help me resolve this issue.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

adityamanjrekar
Community Member
I have same problem
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

surinderdhiman
Community Member
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

ironspidy007
Community Member
i buyed a used ps3 twisted metal game disc on 30th march 2013 and paid 513.37 using paisapay and use icici 7. 5 % coupon but it gives me a failed messege that your paisapay debit card payment cannot be completed but my money has been deducted from my icici account and the product is not showing up in my purchase history.so kindly help me resolve this issue.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

uzma_jabin
Community Member
I won two items on 29-3-13 auction and paid on 30-3-13 Rs. 3500 and Rs.51 by using my axis bank debit card ... I got a failed transaction message but the money is deducted from my a/c and the item is not showing in the purchase history.. plz help me solve this matter .. I have already complaint in ebay customer care they told me to wait for 48 hrs. I request ebay to give me some days to resolve this issue.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

When I was paying for an item it shows the payment was unsuccessful and no paisapay id was generated but the ammount was debited from my account. As I need that item so I tried again to pay and it was successful and I got paisapay id. As a result the ammount was again debited, as my bank statement showing both payment made to ebay, but my question is that what will happen to my unsuccessful payment do I get that back or not I have contact the customar care but no reply so far. please help if any one knows the solution. By the way it happened on 2nd october 2013.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I also have a issue wherein I payed via my PAYTM wallet a sum of Rs 2846.65 which was deducted but the order was not placed due to error on ebay's side on 14 th Nov 2015 at around 03:45 pm for item no-221902875288. The paisapay id is not generated and now i have been charged money without giving me my product which was intended to be purchased.

my details for PAYTM wallet are:

Billdesk order id- #EPT24115030978
Paytm cash tXn id: 853954158

I also raised a Service request number SR# 1-59095730496 but this has still not been addressed.

Please refund my money in wallet or my credit card via whhich i recharged my wallet. I am also attaching my wallet screenshot.

Refund my hard earned money please.Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 8
latest reply