cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPod Nano 2 GB from silconvalley, Mumbai Item number: 5815773780

sudipmaitra
Community Member
I was watching this auction from the beginning. The last price quoted before the sale closed was Rs.8,300 by me and a minute before closing the Sale is closed at Rs.10,500.00. This to my mind was fixed by the seller. Similar items were in "buy it now" at Rs.10250/- why would the buyer pay Rs. 10,500 plus Rs.299 shipping cost unless he is a total dodo. Worth investigating. If in fact the seller was the last bidder as he didnt want the item to go at such a low price why didnt he fix a reserve price?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

posting.id.in
Community Member
If you think there is shill bidding (bidding by seller to jack up the price of the item), than you can report it to ebay via the following link:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/result_2_5_7.html

You may also go through the following link:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/shill-bidding.html
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

sudipmaitra
Community Member
Thank you. I appreciate the help. I have posted my complaint there.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

silconvalley
Community Member
i thank both of you for looking so deeply to my product i am sure india needs people like you with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sudipmaitra
Community Member
To: silconvalley folks,
I assure you that there are millions of people in India who like me do not take things for granted. Your courtious reply does not answer my question as to how the price moved from Rs.8700 to Rs.10,500 at the time of bid closing. Surely you had something to do with it. Come on admit it.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

silconvalley
Community Member
dear sir
i sinserely apolozise for the bad experience that you faced but i asure you that we dont practise shill bidding at all

i know how the price went up suddenly
as soon as the item was about to close a buyer placed his bid for 10500 not just in 1 product but onmultiple product
and ran away with out paying we incured a cost of listing which is not reimbursed by ebay

but to assure you with my words there way no shilling from my end as we dont prastice listing our products in auctions that you may see at all my listing we have tried to built up a fair ruputation for buyers like you who can feel free while shopping online

i wish to have a deal with you once
so i can come to know a nice buyer like you who cares

with best regards

pratik shah with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
with best regards
SILIKONINDIA
Message 6 of 6
latest reply