cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay.in does not work between 9:30pm to 10:30pm most of the time

ssasi2007
Community Member
I find ebay.in does not work many times with the item keyword we try to search. The ebay have confusion between ebay.in and ebay.com and many times you get to see "Oops! Google Chrome could not find shop.ebay.in"

Suggestions:
Try reloading the page
Go to shop.­ebay.­com
Go to ebay.­in
Search on Google:

pls let me know is this issue is with my PC or anyone. I find this almost every time happen if I search for the items in the night time.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sn-shoppe
Community Member
NOW DAY EBAY BECOME VERY SLOW IN OPENING PAGE ALSO, WHEN I AM TRYING TO LISTING PRODUCTS ONLINE ALSO I AM NOT GETTING FULLY LOADED PAGE.

I REQUEST EBAY TO LOOK INTO THIS VERY SOON

REGARDS LAKSHMI
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
NOW DAY EBAY BECOME VERY SLOW IN OPENING PAGE ALSO, WHEN I AM TRYING TO LISTING PRODUCTS ONLINE ALSO I AM NOT GETTING FULLY LOADED PAGE.

I REQUEST EBAY TO LOOK INTO THIS VERY SOON

REGARDS LAKSHMI
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I use Firefox and I sometimes do face this type of problem. I keep refreshing the page until it works properly.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes what Lakshmi has observed is 100% right, now days ebay is become slow. Suspecting my ADSL modem to be bad, I have purchased a new modem costing 2000/- but the result is the same.

All ebay pages load very slowly, earlier there was no problem but now ebay is become very very slow. Mind you this is not a browser issue. I am using FireFox, IE8.0 and Chrome and it is same on all browsers.

Request ebay to kindly look into the matter.
RajElectroniks
Message 5 of 5
latest reply