From Saudi Arabia With Love

shamimhassan
Community Member
Wishing all my friends and loved ones and all the staff of Ebay.in, a very happy and prosperous New Year.
May all your dreams and what you have wished for come true.
I pray to God that the New Year will bring peace, tranquillity,harmony among nations.
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE.

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

DR. Sahib, Wish You & Your family also the very same, A Happy and healthy and Prosperous 2011.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
Hello shamimhassan

Its Great That You from Saudi Arabia & Wishing Ebay.in ( india ) fourm's Really nice to hear this,

Wish You A Very Happy New Year ,

I wish All Ebay Seller's & Buyers & Ebay Staff Happy New Years & Have lots Of Success Life In 2011

Regards lakshmi
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
@ Dr. Shamim A. Hassan & All eBayers

Wish You a Very Prosperous and Happy New Year - 2011.

-vkrm2000
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Dr Saheb,
We are very obliged to you for remembering us. Ebay-community means so much to you!
Gandhi and Christ are more relevant in today's world. Violence brings in more violence.
Let our future generation live in peace and prosperity and fraternity. We are all brothers and sisters in eBay-community.
Thank you,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
Dear Amitava, Thank You for your sweet responce. I do wish from my heart that there is no war, violence, poverty, violations of humen rights in this world.
Why cant we live with love and respect for each other, life is too short to be wasted in hate and bloodshed.
Respect and be respected, love and be loved it is simple as that.
Try to help the poor and less privillaged people in our society as much as you can, your Rs.10 may save a persons life...you never know.
With all my regards and best wishes for all the family.

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
Dear Lakshmi..Thank you for you warm responce and good wishes.Remember we now live in global village. I am from Pakistan but at the same time I am very proud of our Indian culture and heritage, such love, respect, devotaion and sacrifice is not seen in any country or culture any where in the world....it only belongs to India. Unfortunately we have not repected India and broken it into three pices
Withe all my regards and best wishes.

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
Hi shamimhassan

Really Nice words you said sir,

" i believe humanity first then anything else "

When People Start Believing in humanity then there is no problem about religion or high or low class or country's or languages.

many years back our old people made religion's is for a human to maintain good way of leaving & understand this world what is good & what is bad & how you should leave your life in this world,

but Now its totally become different in this world, every one is fighting for money & killing each others, fighting for religion's & country's but end of day no one is earning thing from this.

Regards lakshmi
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Dear Friends,
May this New Year bring newly found prosperity,love,happiness and delight in your life.

Shamim ji its because of people like you,the world is still a best place to live.

Once again Happy New Year in advance.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal
Shree Krishna Gems(Surat)

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

hellopeople2010
Community Member
waaah~!!waaah!!!
i am sure no one practice this is in real life
Message 10 of 11