ebay free gift not received.

Dear Members,i bought items from ebay and applied for a free gift coupon(Valentines Gift),but till today i have not heard/received any thing from ebay.I contact ebay member support around 2-3 times but nothing happen so far on this regards.Any have an idea or help..please
Thank you.
Message 1 of 286
latest reply
285 REPLIES 285

sprathod2011
Community Member
i dont know why they taking too much time already 2 month passed stil no responce from ebay, i try many times to contact ebay but they just said you will get but when? sif tarikh pe tarikh dete he now i m losing trust from them i use ganesha coupan and should get my 500gb hdd my paisa pay id is 29921235515 please post status on it
Message 171 of 286
latest reply

sidhumin2011
Community Member
Hi Ebay,

Thanks for resolving my friend Allamanil problem.
Ebay has returned the free gift amount interms of gift coupn and i say i am happy for that.

I am taking this opertunity to thank all the Ebay people who resolved my isse.

Happy Diwali for Every body.

Only suggestion is you could have done this when the 60 day period has been lapsed. But never the less now i am happy.

Thanks again for Seema and team.

Siddhartha.
Message 172 of 286
latest reply

allamanil
Community Member
Hi Ebay,

Thanks for resolving my problem.
Ebay has returned the free gift amount interms of gift coupn and i say i am happy for that.

I am taking this opertunity to thank all the Ebay people who resolved my isse.

Happy Diwali for Every body.

Only suggestion is you could have done this when the 60 day period has been lapsed. But never the less now i am happy.

Thanks again for Seema and team.

Anil.
Message 173 of 286
latest reply

sachu21
Community Member
My diwali-2011 free gift not received yet.
I have purchased an item which was priced Rs.830.I had made payment via PaisaPay on 28/09/11. Since i had made payments via paisapay, i was elegible to choose a free gift from ebay as a part of diwali offer, and I opted for a philips web cam. But i have not receivd my free gift yet. Pls respond ebay
Thanx
sachin
Message 174 of 286
latest reply

muni.kumar
Community Member
Hi Seema,

Its almost going to be two months and I have not yet received my free gift.

This is your reply on 13-Oct-2011.

Your free gifts will be dispatched this week. Please wait for an update from our side.

After this there is no update and its almost going to be two weeks after you posted the message. Please look into this and send me the tracking details.

Purchased(Paisa Pay ID: 29945964235) WD My Passport Essential 500GB on 08-Sep-2011 for Rs.2,749 with Gift Code EBAYFEST01.

Thanks,
Munikumar
Message 175 of 286
latest reply

sachu21
Community Member
(There was some typing errors in the msg i psted below. Reposting)
My diwali-2011 free gift not received yet.
I had made a purchase on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:49 AM, via paisapay for a total amount of Rs. 8,400.00 using State Bank of India online bank transfer and eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYDUSS03.
Since i had made payments via paisapay, i was elegible to choose a free gift from ebay as a part of their diwali offer, and I opted for a philips web cam. But i have not receivd my free gift yet. Pls respond ebay ppl.
Thanx
sachin
ebay id: sachu21
Message 176 of 286
latest reply

Dear kartik_peru,

Your free gift has been dispatched, you shall receive your gift soon.

Regards,
Seema
Message 177 of 286
latest reply

Dear muni.kumar,

Your free gift has been dispatched and here are the tracking details: V06941346 via DTDC.

Regards,
Seema
Message 178 of 286
latest reply

Dear fluidmechanix,

Your free gift has been dispatched and here are the tracking details: V06944280 via DTDC.

Regards,
Seema
Message 179 of 286
latest reply

Dear nvc_7689,

Your free gift has been dispatched and here are the tracking details: D07304034 via DTDC

Regards,
Seema
Message 180 of 286
latest reply