eBay gift status...

anwesh_023
Community Member
Please update the status of the gift (March '12)...

PaisaPay ID 31074350666
EBAYHOW001

PaisaPay ID 31074366326
EBAYHOW002

PaisaPay ID 31074409876
EBAYHOW003

PaisaPay ID 31079233116
EBAYHOW004

PaisaPay ID 31085571416
EBAYHOW005

PaisaPay ID 31085838116
EBAYHOW007

ThnQ...
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay gift status...

jamunav
Community Member
you are claiming march gift......i have not received my republic day gift yet....i have redeemed the gift on 7 th february.but till now these people haven't reached 45 days....i don't know which calendar they are using.....probably they are telling it in light jupiter days
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

eBay gift status...

anwesh_023
Community Member
Well, Sorry for that, same thing happened to a friend of mine and he stopped inquiring about that after 3 months...
And I agree eBay is not at all responding to most of the queries...

eBay team, Please respond quickly & update the status (otherwise this "redeeming gifts" thing at the end of every month is going to end up as deceptive marketing tactics)...

But, eBay is responding and sending gifts sometimes. When I redeemed a gift in November '11, I got the gift in 50 days (bit lucky for me)...
So, I am hoping that i will receive this one also and posted this status query...

Hoping eBay team to respond...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay gift status...

anwesh_023
Community Member
Received the gift item...
ThnQ very much...
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eBay gift status...

2020mobiles
Community Member
i had ordered for products of 2lakhs,, i should have got the gift of 2 lakhs, but i dint get that gift. i got the gift for 1 lakh...
when i spoke to customer care they told me that 1st purchase is not calculated, wheras ur terms clearly say 1st purchase will be calculated
pls see the highlited terms and pls help.

http://deals.ebay.in/coupon_promo/tnc.html

http://deals.ebay.in/coupon_promo/tnc.html

Eligibility
Coupon List
Terms and Conditions

General Eligibility Criteria:

The promotion "Summer Coupon promotion" (here in after referred as "Promotion") is valid only for successful PaisaPay® transactions on eBay.in (herein after "the Website") during Promotion Period.
The Promotion Period means: From 13th April 2012 00:00:00 Hrs IST till 14th May 2012 23:59:59 Hrs IST.
The offer is valid only for registered buyers of the Website with Registered Addresses in India only (herein after "the Website User").
Buyer should pay through PaisaPay ONLY.
Buyer can generate Coupon codes for his transactions from http://deals.ebay.in/ (here in after "Micro Site").

How to participate in the Promotion:
Eligibility for the Promotion:

To be eligible for the promotion, the member must first use coupon code XY9RREGIYG and make a transaction worth 5000 and above. On this transaction the member will get a flat Rs.500 off on that transaction. Please note that this money spent (5000) will be calculated in the final promotion score.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

eBay gift status...

jatinkakka
Community Member
Hi,

I have purchased Mobile worth 24000 From Ebay on 26th of last month but till date set has not been delivered, service of EBAY is very pathetic. I also called up Customer care of Ebay and checked with them about my gifts as they told I am not eligble for taking gift it is really bad In future will never recommed / buy any stuff from EBAY.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply