Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay gift status...

Please update the status of the gift (March '12)... PaisaPay ID 31074350666 EBAYHOW001 PaisaPay ID 31074366326 EBAYHOW002 PaisaPay ID 31074409876 EBAYHOW003 PaisaPay ID 31079233116 EBAYHOW004 PaisaPay ID 31085571416 EBAYHOW005 PaisaPay ID 31085838116...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item received not in working condition

hi, i received aakash tablet on 27 june 2012 , but it is not in working condition and the memory card is corrupt , i request you to pls replace the product. and sorry to say i m trying my best to call you on your mobile, but no response, pls suggest ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please give this option (desperate!!)

Hello Ebay I often find that whatever I search for, the listing would contain too many products from a specific seller, who imports everything from US to India (Genuine Import). Now, thats cool, but I do not want to buy from such a seller, for severa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not recieved

sir i ordred Prince Store Fresh Containers(Set Of 5) @ Rs 39/- on jul 21st and they mailed on the next day that due to overwhelming of orders we will send it latest by 30 jun na debay automatically raised a refund on 27 and the very next day the comp...

Auto Relist Feature deactivated

Is anybody facing a problem with the auto relist feature? Since the past 2 weeks, all my listings ( which are normally listed for 7 day listing) and are given the auto relist condition, do not get auto relisted, and I have to do them manualy. Imagine...

need urgent help,account limited

i am new to ebay,and some one of my friend told me first 100 listings are free to post at ebay and in order to gain more traffic i used up around 50 listings and glad to know that successfully sold 3 items but on next day i received two mail from eba...