diwali special offer

abdulib
Community Member
where is diwali special offer? in ebay terms and conditions diwali special offer is valid upto november month 2010. but revised the offer why?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

diwali special offer

shibutripathi
Community Member
Dear E-Bay promotion managers.

Please come on board and reply.
Your buyers and salary maker are getting annoyed here.
Give them what they deserve as you promised during diwali promotions and maintain your image which is sinking .....
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

forsaletobuy
Community Member
ebay is good. Have some patience
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

diwali special offer

yantrikbaba
Community Member
hello there ,
all the ppl with issues regarding ebay diwali gifts.
since i saw most of your ratings that you are not very experienced on ebay.
first of all in any standard promotion ebay takes 45-60 days to dispatch the gifts and its always mentioned in terms & conditions.
second in this year's particular diwali promotion you were just suppose to make purchases through paisa pay filling the diwali code in sequence. so that your total amount of shopping during the festive period increases and makes you eligible for gift categories.
by the end of the dates ebay as promised has posted link on homepage to redeem your gift. now is the time when you login with your id and click redeem as per the category of amount you had spent and are eligible for.

dont whine & fret. like one of you said the gift didnt come along with the item purchased, there was no such thing mentioned as the item comes from the seller and gift is sent by ebay.
one buyer said here that he forgot to enter the coupon and now says that ebay should consider as he is eligible. as any fair net user should understand these things dont work as n how you feel convenient. there is a process and order in which companies work n act. stop blaming ebay for things you dont first read and then complain. ebay is very fair and most trusted site. i have been buying since ages now and have received plenty of gifs too.
i request again read conditions carefully every time ebay starts a promotion. i assume since u are doing online shopping you are literate enough to read. when you book an airticket or rail ticket online and give wrong journey date, does it every get corrected because you forgot. like any where else too when you fill up a form it goes into systems and accordingly it acts. try next time.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply