cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

coumunity court is hell if it cant remove negatives of wrong buyers

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
i m fed up of the ebay policies if ebay cant help the sellers for growth then for what ebay claims that we have good sellers. how long can sellers survive if such buyers are here in the market and leave negatives unnecessarily . i got 2 negative from us buyer who says that

Negative feedback rating not a complete dicripition about the bead size which is not a good sign Buyer:
zisheikh ( 27 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
13-May-2010 19:15

Reply by nsjewelsindia (13-May-2010 19:29):
bead size is clearly mentioned in the listing then why negative ????????????????

Single Strand Natural Emerald Beade Gemstone Strand 16" (#180500456314) US $30.00 View Item
Negative feedback rating beads size is not mentioned in discription which leave bad imperation for buyer Buyer:
zisheikh ( 27 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
13-May-2010 19:15

Reply by nsjewelsindia (13-May-2010 19:31):
ifntsatisfied with item shouldhave contacted us100%money back garantee on return

Single Strand Natural Sapphire Bead Gemstone Strand 16" (#180499927100) US $45.00 View Item

i have clearly mentined in my listings about the size of the bead . and buyer leaving negative for this. i try to file the case in community forum but according to the hell policiess of ebay that cant be removed as its international sale. its not even appearing in the court . i ask all the sellers selling internationally is that fair with us . ebay is giving all rights in the buyers hand then where should we go and sell . i ask ebay team is that fair with the sellers ????????????????????????
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

the listing is on eBay-US. eBay-India's policies don't apply. this is true for buyer and seller. eBay-US has less cases of the kind we have here, so they don't have a community court. its a different jungle altogether, sir! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
i know that . but previously community forum was removing such negatives of us buyers . but from a month ago they have banned it.and this policy is real bad. it should be the same for both us buyer and Indian buyers . if eBay India had make a policy for indian sellers then it should remain the same for all type of sellers. for which i want to appeal .
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

shamimhassan
Community Member
I wonder why cant we be honest buyers and sellers. It is correct that some sellers do not give prpoer description of the item they sell, I my self have been victim of such fraud sellers...and of course no help from Ebay.in

Dr. Shamim A. Hassan
Khobar Saudi Arabia
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
if my description was not proper i would not have appealed for the negatives. . i clearly mentioned the size of the bead then why i get negative . its not at aLL MY FALT .
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

i remember there was an annoucement some weeks ago that eBay-India transactions will be billed by eBay Pvt. Ltd India whereas before it was being handled by eBay International Switzerland. I am sorry i don't remember the exact details. But maybe this change of excluding eBay internatinal transactions from comm. court would have happened because of this.

for me, though, it makes more sense the current way.

why don't you try talking to the buyer and maybe getting it revised. sometimes a little sweet talk helps. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

nsjewelsindia
Community Member
buyer not responding . and i never be rude with my buyers. any ways thanks for your concern.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Dear nsjewelsindia

I agree with you. eBay policy has to be changed. They are only thinking about Buyers not for sellers. I think genuine sellers like us to stop listing on eBay. Then we see that how the one day sellers performance. I think this is only a right solution is it ! Also no option in eBay to say negative about buyer why ???? Buyers sometimes uses product sometimes damages many times fake reasons for refund But we dont have option to inform such issues. Even till date no eBay person has collected issues of sellers. But about buyers on priority basis they are doing.

Really foolish website eBay.in

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi All

Kindly provide your valuable suggestion in below discussion.

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500007207&tstart=0&mod=1274074367534

Thanks
rhtdm.6624
Message 9 of 9
latest reply