Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PAISAPAY SERVICE HAS GONE DOWN

The item id 4984520786 was paid on 20-04-05 via PaisaPay online bank transfer by the buyer and till date the status is pending on My Ebay. The paisapay and ebay.in service has really gone down, we never faced such problem on baazee.com and now to get...

EBAY INDIA A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME & MONEY

One of my friends account is blocked/suspended by eBay India without giving them a chance to rectify the violation (which incidentally was made in error - we all make mistakes). Now eBay India wants my friend to send a copy of the passport and a copy...

Rearrange a Category please!

Dear eBay Team, The providers of Domain Registration (.com etc), Website Hosting and Web Designing are currently restricted to the category 'Services and Real Estate' whereas ideally, these being IT-related services, they should have been listed unde...

India in Turbo Lister

Why am I not able to find ebay India in My Turbo Lister ebay sites list ? And why is Australia ticked by default and grayed ? Also in the Create New Item page, only ebay- Australia gets selected. I'm thinking of filing a PIL against ebay being grante...

Refund & suggestion

ref:6758252835 Altec LANSING 2100 2.1 Amplified Speaker System 1 Rs. 5,850.00 .Seller BSA enterpprises. Seller ran out of stock of above & I prefered refund & communicated to seller on 20th april 05. who will send the refund & how?? Ebay, paypal or s...

Laser measuring devise

Dear all sellers of engineering equipments, i want to buy the laser measuring device which is available on all international sites of online shopping,im surprised that it is not available on bazee/ebay india. I hoep soon someone will arrange to provi...

Content localisation

What on earth is "gupshup"? I can almost guess. Only almost, because I don't understand Hindi as I'm from Chennai. But how many eBay users do you think know the meaning of 'gupshup'? I wonder who eBay is targeting in India. If you had any sense of lo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Restriction On Buyers Giving Negative Ratings

Dear Ebay, Buyers ID wankatesh Item No 6385716593 has given Order on 21 April on a late night and on 22 Morning he is giving Negative Ratings and in feed back he is asking a Question Seller has not stated when would the delivery would be. DISGUSTING ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful