Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

claim is not solved

I have talked to your executive on claim and he asked to talk to sellerBuy now seller is suspended and my claim is under decision.Please make it urjently.Claim id is 2284585

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Redmi note prime - no refund

Hi,I have purchased Redmi note prime on 2nd august in eBay. Though it was mentioned refurbishedm, the item which i received was in very bad condition. The screen looks the phone was already used and some scratches on backside of the phone.I decided t...

Will not buy again

I bought nike polyster t shirt from ebay which do not fitts me so i want to return but they said we do not cover claim please speak to the seller and seller said courier me the product**bleep** man the ebay gives **bleep** garrantee. They fools the c...

Return nike tshirt

I bought a nike polyster t shirt of 399 of large size and got it after a week and when i wear the length of tshirt is short but comfortable from chest and stomach. The length of the tshirt is short so call to the seller so he told me talk to customer...

Return of Damaged product delivered.

Please help me in the issue which I am facing with the recent purchase I had with ebay. I have ordered a Magic mop 360 degree on 19th August 2016. The produced got delivered through Indian postal services. First the delivery boy had asked me to colle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful