Courier Service Unresponsive

meghlan53
Community Member
Hi, I purchased an item and the item seller was very fast in dispatching my item on time but when the product reached to the local courier facility of Aramex Courier Ghaziabad facility they are very unprofessional , i got sms from ebay that my product delivery was attempted on 17 May 2018, but i am not accessible but the facts are different the courier partner never contacted me not come to my house and when next day i tried calling aramex customer service they told me that they will arrange the delivery on that day P.S 18 May 2018 then i called local courier center regarding the status they told me that they will deliver it on second half of the day ie after 1pm but never attempted the delivery on that day . Now again today i called the service centre abut the same and got same reply that they will arrange it today and then i called local courier facility the manager told me that i can come and collect my product by myself from the facility as he is not going to come to my place today. This is very unprofessional attitude of "Aramex" courier service.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0