Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Packaging Material: A big problem in ebay

Dear fallow powersellers. kindly let the community know that what r u doing for packaging materials. as ebay is not supplying the material AT ANY COST i am purchasing pacaging material locally which is not of good quality and its time consuming too.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received Ebay Gift

I have made a transaction on ebay. I was promised a free digital camera on purchase of good worth INR 20,000 or more. After 2 months also i m still awaiting for my free gift. if ebay cannot honour such promises, they should not be involved in fraudal...

No delivery of free gift

I purchased a camera from ebay they delivered camera but free gift of bluetooth headset not delivered till date ie after 75days of transaction while received a call that gift would come in 45days. Not safe to deal with ebay. Sandip 9460679265

Taken for a ride by EBAY and its team

HI All, I have been taken for a Royal Ride by EBAY and its team. Namely some character called Ashish and his Supervisor Mr Sohail. As part of friendship day promotion, I had recommended the names of 10 of my colleagues and friends of which 5 coupons ...

I was cheated by ebay

I was cheated by ebay. I bought a netbook worth INR 18600 on 18/09/09 on auction. I made the payment on 21/09/09. I was eligible for the Diwali gift worth around INR 2000. Somehow, during payment at paypal, the window didnt open, hence I missed the d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

free gift not received

i have booked an 8gb memory card on ebay and my PaisaPay ID is 26251483053 and at the time of booking there was an exciting offer by ebay that with 8gb memory card ebay will give me 2gb hp pen drive free but when i received the product yesterday it w...

Dont buy from Ebay !! Frauds !!

I have not received free Diwali Gift Ebay is a big fraud. they promised free diwali gift and never sent. paisapay id 25408821644 They still didnt ship it and i called them more than 1000 times but they ask to wait for 2 days and again i call they say...

Freegift under diwali 2009 offer not received

I bought one canon 500 d from ebay in the first week of Ocober 2009 under a diwali offer. I am suuposed to get one moserbare dvd palyer under this scheme which never arrived. My paisapay id is 25291576888. I raised this issue atleast 7 or 8 times to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complain - ebay member Aseemras

Dear Sir It is submitted that I am a ebay customer and my ID is chiragdeep2009. I have purchased a Micromax Mobile X114 (Item No. 150406984428) from ebay member “Mr. Aseemras” through ebay (India) website. This product has been delivered to me withou...

eBay Community court or eBay error court

I had bought an item - 31-in-1 Eclectric Screw Driver set from a seller in Mumbai. This seller had mentioned in his listing that the positive back will be given only after he receives positive feedback from the buyer. This tantamount to blackmailing ...

eBay Community court or eBay error court

I had bought an item - 31-in-1 Eclectric Screw Driver set from a seller in Mumbai. This seller had mentioned in his listing that the positive back will be given only after he receives positive feedback from the buyer. This tantamount to blackmailing ...