cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Community court or eBay error court

I had bought an item - 31-in-1 Eclectric Screw Driver set from a seller in Mumbai. This seller had mentioned in his listing that the positive back will be given only after he receives positive feedback from the buyer. This tantamount to blackmailing as seller has to judge a buyer only on account of payment; whereas a buyer has to judge the seller on at least 5 counts. Even before receiving the item I had complained about it to the eBay and also asked the seller to remove his feedback condition from his listing as it goes against eBay policy.
When the item was received by me at New Delhi it was without any proper "Tax Invoice". All interstate sales are to be made on proper Tax Invoce as per VAT Dept of Govt of India. And there's no exception to it.
I had left negative feedback for this seller.
I now receive a letter the first one, from eBay Community court,stating that the case has been closed and thank you for participating. It also states that the case has been now sent for Jury voting. I now understands that the views of the buyer are also called for justifying his feedback. No such information was sent to me to give my comments about the feedback left by me.
And I'm now being thanked for participating in the proceedings. Isin't it a mockery of eBay community court?
In another glaring example - I sent a complaint to eBay; PayPal has nothing to do in it and neither did I sent any copy of the complaint to PayPal but I receive a reply from PayPal and not from eBay.
Cant we do something about it?
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0