Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community Review Forum (CRF) is of no use

CRF is of no use because it is made for seller to remove their unfair negative feedback but most cases going in favor to buyers even if seller is right & buyer doesn't response. 01. What is the use of CRF if seller not getting votes ? 02. Or sufficie...

Want Previous Account Manager - Rajiv Bhalerao

hi, Since We got new account manager Nikhat,we dont feel that she is helping us. As we put forward her our query she only say will do it and does not revert back,but same time perviously we use to say our query to rajiv Bhalerao he use to solve it as...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any idea to Reduce Duplicate listings ?

Since ebay has put a limit of 5 listings for identical items , each & every seller has the same item in 4 listings .Very bad to list identical items in order to gain buyers attention .I think its ok to list a item twice ,one for bidding & other for d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want to know More about Automatic Bidding

Hi, I would like to know how to actually use Automatic Bidding. I am a eBay.in(India)user and have tried biding for several items but could not find the 'Automatic Bidding' in any of the Bid pages. Please help coz i have a few items that i really don...

eBay ! I Need Answers from You !

Dear eBay, I don't know exactly what is happening on eBay. From last 2 weeks I am getting unfair negatives, unfair replies and unfair claims. Below are some examples. 1. Buyer brought Zen manufacture warranty product which he got in company seal pack...

Jury voting and decision are being worst

Buyer got an item from me and there was no respone from him. After 20 days he left a negative feedback that the item is not working properly. He hould have contacted me immediately when he noticed that the item is not working. Without any intimation ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller is not sending the item

Seller enter_games is not sending the purchased item for last one week. The seller has not provided any contact number. how can I contact them and ask them to send the purchased item as soon as possible. Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I loose this case.

Hello, There is something wrong with the decisions taken on the CRF. In One case the buyer clearly replied that the negative feedback was harsh and was not appropriate. And he replied with comments to remove it. Still I lost the case when buyer was i...

Re:

hi thnx to e bay....i had posted a negative feedback thinking that my item was not shipped. I take back my comments. Its a wonderful service the e bay is providing ...keep it up....Thank you again.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Redemption of voucher

I am ucdmld11. You have awarded me a gift woucher the number of which I am not listing here for privacy reasons. What is the value of this voucher to enable me assess if it is worthwhile redemption with a purchase. Thank you.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful