Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Links not working properly

Of late, there seems to be something wrong with some of the links on ebay.in. At times I have to login three to four times. I am not able to give feedback on a product I purchased. When I moive between links, I need to keep logging in each time. This...

site not working properly

I have bought a book on ebay. 11 Practice test by Princeton. I was asked to pay money . I did so by internet banking which got opened from ebay. money has been debited from my account. My cart also went empty. But nowhere it is now showing money recd...

Poor Trust and Safety

I opened an account in Ebay as buyer. Later I checked it for selling. I was having some contacts of Pen Drive and Memory Card wholesellers and started selling that on Ebay. I got all support from Ebay customer Care and my account manager. But suddenl...

Money Deducted from account

Hello. I hope someone is able to offer me some help here. Today i tried to buy an Braun Epilator from ebay. I chose netbanking as payment method. The amount of the product was Rs.5799/- which has been deducted from my account but ebay doesnt show any...

Rude and Bad behaviour by ebay CC people.....bads days ahead for seller....

I called ebay CC today for some work, the exec was Ms. Nazneen and to my surprise was that she was extremely careless and rude on the call, she kept on interrupting while I was talking was not making any attempt to understand the issue. The CC execs ...

Not received the item shipped mail

Hi, I have made the payment for Item ID:170608268569 on last Sunday (Feb 27th). But not yet received the item shipped mail. I sent several mails to ebay and the seller; but get any response. So please check this immediately. Thanks, Ajith

not recieved the item

I purchased the item no. 330531012071 from Mahak Boutique on 15th Feb. 2011 and seller told me that it has been sent through Overnight express but still it is untraceable and not recieved and no. of requests have been made to seller for giving the de...

complain

You think customers to be a fool???? U sending me a Rs.100 coupon, on 18th of Feb 2011 and are telling me to use it before 17th Feb 2011.?? Don't think consumer to be a fool.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Fraud with good feedback

Hi I had a bad experience with one of the fraud seller sale8shop I received the item, resent it back as it was faulty and in return, he reshipped a blank envelop to me without the item. This is total fraud. He told me that my item was mistakenly sent...