Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Free gift not received. (FOR 8 MONTHS NOW)

Team EBay, The treatment given to me by EBay has been disappointing to say the very least. Last year I bought a Motorola Milestone and assured a free gift but I have not yet received it. It been more than 8 months and every time I call or have a chat...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NOKIA E71i TV JAVA

Thank you for despaching items i on time delivery (NOKIA E71i TV JAVA) from seller ankit_3166. (SANDISK 8GB Pen Drive +1500Rs free gift+ 5yearsMNF Wrty) from seller onlinebazzar_2012. PaisaPay ID 29400960058 not received free gift pls advise

Limited Options to Pay Seller Fees

I am not happy with the limited options available to pay my seller fees. I was provided my first seller invoice, and was told that PaisaPay is available as a method to pay Seller Fees. However, today when I decided to pay my seller fees and selected ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Baazee Not Verifying ????

Is Baazee not verifying International Buyers?? I have got more that 10 orders from International Buyers paying via Credit Card and WUMT Don't Baazee call them and verify credentials?? I think Ppl are using false or hacked CC to buy... Whats Baazee do...

Payment by Credit Card

I have been paid for an item I have sold by credit card by a buyer a few days back. I have received no confirmation from e-bay about receipt of payment and how will the money be paid to me. I am unable to despatch the item to the buyer for want of re...

1500Rs free gift

PaisaPay ID 29400960058 receipt of item (SANDISK 8GB Pen Drive +1500Rs free gift+ 5yearsMNF Wrty) from seller onlinebazzar_2012. free gift not received please advise (SANDISK 8GB Pen Drive +1500Rs free gift+ 5yearsMNF Wrty) from seller onlinebazzar_2...

Seller Remittance for 4th Aug 11

Seller remittance for 4th Aug is on hold due to tech glitches. i hope it is resolved and the payment credited on 6th or else our cheques will start bouncing on 8th onwards and we will be gr8 trouble !!!!! ebay kindly help.. absolutely urgent and busi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cash on Delivery Item - Non-Payment Dispute

#160052306066 was ordered as Cash on Delivery. The order was placed in November 2006. The dealer without delivering the item, raised a non-payment dispute. How is this possible. Is your software so dumb that it will accept any complaint without under...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful