Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nokia2619

Nokia2610 order, but I have come to 1100, though it dupplicate battrey and panel is so bad, and the charger also its not original .... plz dont purchase in ebay

mob battery defective product

hello i dont know why the product like mobile batteries are sold without proper cheking to clients who has paid in advance and waiting for the fresh supply and when receive the prodoct is faulty not only once but twice thrice, what could be motive be...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is Fraud

Hi all, I have purchased one of the product from Ebay near 10thMay 2016 and the product was not as described and there were some defects in the products so i raised a clain on 22 May 2016. Till date I have made about 100 calls to Ebay and talked to t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment issue

Hi eBay Team, Account Name - yasikheradi0 From last few weeks we are not receiving the payment. We had also done the invoice payment before a month inspite of that also why we are not receiving the payment. Kindly look into this & release the payment...

Hey refund my money i receive damaged product

hey ebay, i puchase a 32 gb memory card from seller from your site. first of all i revieve product too late, secoundly i recieve an damage product. i want to contect seller but your site say user no longer availble or suspended. what the hell is this...

Regarding my ebay claim no- 2703186

Hi Ebay Team, I will be forced to file a complaint against ebay in consumer court if the product will not returned as per 30 days ebay guarranty. I received low quality product for which my ebay claim is rejected. You do not have the right to cancel ...

Order not received but ebay show order delivered..

This claim id : 2594361Paisa pay id :44393615281 . many days ago complaint agianst to not receive order ... Courier company delivered order wrong address so refund my money... But not provide and refund or solution .. Till date i not receive this ord...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

Ebay ,It has been over 2 months and I have not got my refund back. What kind of service is this ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

- 420-800mm enquery

Hi,, I purchased one - 420-800mm telephoto zoom lens for my CanonEOS1100. How can I connect itwith my camera...??? Hope your Response soon.. Regards Sreeni

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful