Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refunds and customer services

Where is my refund, what is status? Item Id.: 300625709693 Claim No. 68413 Very poor customer support. There is on any email id, Ph. 1800--- No. is permanentaly busy for mobiles, Landline : Repesentatives are over busy about to 45 min. to 1.25 hrs or...

SEEDS

SIR, I want to sell vegetable and flower seeds on ebay.There is no separate category for seeds on ebay. The vegetable and flower seeds along with agriculture seeds have vast potential and market in india. The size of vegetable seeds is around 10000 c...

No update on my ebay profile after negative feedback deleted by customer

Hello, My customer peyetti_r had co-operated and got a negative feedback deleted. I appreciate that inrswebhelp team deleted the feedback on customer's request. However, the feedback profile is not yet updated. Its been more than 15 days now. After c...

Unable to pay!!

i am getting this error for the 20th time, i am not buying anything nor making anymore payments An eBay payment service.It's fast, easy and secure. The PaisaPay payment system cannot be accessed due to one or more of the following reasons: The page m...

Seller findicosta48 has cheated me

I have paid(paisapay id 30125570765) Rs 190.00 for item no.250906036417 (INDIA 2002 HANDICRAFTS M/S MNH )on 14/10/2011. I have neither received the item nor the refund.Ebay is not supporting me at all.On the otherhand, the seller is posting remarks c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New flat Rs off voucher based discounts are a farce

The new vouchers have thousands off on certain products. But those products are so overpriced and may also be over the MRP. http://deals.ebay.in/stealadeal/3000.html The same products are found at half the price without any discount on ebay itself. P...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay gift not received even after 2 months

Hi, I bought a Sony camera on ebay - PaisaPay ID 30073558197 on October 3rd 2011. I had used the eBay promotion code : EBAYDUSS05 on the same and was supposed to receive a Skull Candy Rider headphones. I have not heard from eBay till now on this and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A VERY INTERESTING QUESTION

If my account bal negative due to guarantee claim favor of buyer.(but my account bal. not show any refund or negative issue) then can I get my next selling product remittance??? or its to be adjusted automatically????

remmitance is not processed.

dear sir, this is surajit a seller of ebay. kindly note 21 nov 2011 I was sold a product(ddr2 ram) to a buyer. 25 nov 2011 buyer was confirmed item for PaisaPay ID 30267228596.and he left a positive feedback... But today 1st dec 2011 still now, my re...

hi ebay, how r u going

in community everyone talks about its buyers and sellers. no one talks about ebay. dear ebay we also like to know that how u r going. how is your business in india. if possible plz share your some business data with us if possible...

motorazor d & g

i bought a phone through e bay moto razor d & g ..and was dissapointed it wasnt a new phone it had scrates and dent and looked more like a refurbished phone . will never buy anything online through ebay .u guys r cheating people .u guys need to check...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay RESTIRCTION ON SELLING BUT STILL CHARGED

Dear Seema, For Nov1-Nov30 eBay charged me Rs.499/- for eBay shop but for whole November month eBay put restriction in my account from selling any items. So, if I'm unable to sell any items on eBay then why I should pay Shop Fee?? As well as when res...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful