cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is this a good service ? Ebay guys.... what you have to say about this?

rphi7925
Community Member
Hi,

Can you please help me in getting my money refunded.
My order status shows "tem deleted or archived. Contact customer support." (In ' My PaisaPay ' ->' Bought with PaisaPay 'tab) in your system.
I spoke with the Seller who says that there is some problem with the system so they won't be able to ship out the product.They have asked me to claim for a refund.
And when I go to "My PasiaPay" and under the tab that says "Refund/Cancellation" it shows "There are no items to be displayed".
So how can I claim for the refund via online.
Can tell me how can we get this sorted out asap.
Appreciate if u can call me at the earliest or e-mail me back ASAP.
My PaisaPay ID - 30267013266
Item#110711568669

Also why is that we are not able to reach you guys @1 800 209 3229 reach or provide a proper e-mail address which can be used for a proper communication ?
This is not acceptable and why is it someone can even call the Customer and inform them on what is happening with their order (no matter if u guys can process the order or not) or atleast can e-mail to the Customer for a relief !!!
I guess this type of service is given to all the Customer's outside U.S.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay customer care nos. and email address should be displayed at the bottom of every page.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear rphi7925,

We are checking on the status of your complaint and shall get back to you at the earliest.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You should go through the tutorials at learning center,which you will find in customer support.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply