Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

x mas gift not recieved yet...................

are u ebay gift promotion team is blind and deaf? where is my x mas gift always giving stupid reasons and comitments......got fed up with you peoples..... users plz dont believe in the gifts in future.......... better go to some other sites which wil...

Discount coupon

I have purchased few items on ebay till now. I want to buy mobile but i want a discount coupon which offers discount of more then 500 Rs.

Item not received as well as the refund

I had ordered an item on 9th April.I still don't received the item.The item no is 280854232328.When i asked for refund it was rejected saying the delivery was made.But I didn't get the item.When I contacted the courier people they said it was returne...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Nokia e61

Hello friends, i have nokia e61 http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/July2006/NokiaE61Hand.jpg check the image. its old used one....it has problem that its battery ruins completely even if u charge it 100%. http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e61-1322.php Rest:-works go...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal ??????

as per my knowledge ebay has collabration with paypal than why cant ebay buyers in india can pay their indian sellers through paypal . in paisapay option ebay should include an option of paypal. as i hve seen they do dat for international sellers so ...

Missing coupon

Hello, I have received an email from ebay.in with the subject "Weekend Special - Shop @ the eBay Mall with 7.5% off coupon!". However, no coupon (code) for 7.5% discount has been enclosed. Please advise coupon code. I have even checked the website li...

Transaction cannot be completed.

On 15.05.2012 morning 8.45AM i tried to buy 2 no's of product first one is Certified 0.10CT Round Cut Real & Natural Loose Diamond(Item No-270974365419) and another one is 100% NATURAL EMERALD,REAL PANNA 6.25 CT- 8.25 RATTI(Item No-140749235951). The...

unsuccessful payment please refund

On sat 7th jan 2012 i tried to buy a playbook. but due to some error transaction not completed successfully but my money was debited. please refund my money. the transaction details are as follows Cyber Receipt Date:11/01/2012 9:49 PM _______________...

Unhappy with purchases through Ebay

On two occassions(Paisapay ID 31287885402 & 31237515952), sellers have refunded the amount to my account with a plea that the pin code is not covered in their mailing list. If this is the case why do they assure delivery all throughout India? This is...