Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What if Ebay Resolution centre never responds?

PaisaPay ID 31422982274. I was told that the claim adjuster will call me back in 7 days. And its more than 7 days. No one even bother to email me or call me? Also sent an eamil to inrswebhelp@ebay.com .Its more than 36 hrs no response. Spent 8500/ in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Micromax Mobile Purchsed from Ebay is worst and have several problems

Respected sir, I vivek sharma, C/O. Mr. Subhash dey, i183, 2nd floor, gali no.15, gadhwali mohalla, laxmi nagar, delhi-92 purchased mobile of micromax model a60 through ebay india, invoice no. 9147, on 12jan. 2012. On may 9 2012 I faced touchscreen p...

TO be a seller KEEP some securities.

Hi to all of you. I recently ordered a modem . Seller sent a modem that is not as item description. So i talk to him by mobile for return and he gave me address and agreed . But when i dispatched it was wrong address, also seller mobile is permanetn ...

Ebay's Re-sellers are Cheaters

Dear All, I want to Share something with you my Experience with EBay I have purchase Samsung Galaxy S (Order No.: 251073517112) on 04th June 2012, My PaisaPay ID 31401172695). Courier Details as below: Courier name: FIRST FLIGHT Airway bill details: ...

Ebay's Re-sellers are Cheaters

E Bay Re-Sellers are irresponsible personal they never pick-up the phone and we don't get any king of reply from them I suggest all the User of Ebay that Don't trust the Ebay people they always cheat us. I never suggest any one to buy any thing from ...

Refund

The Refund for Item number: 260998156565 which I claimed is taking so long to reflect to my account. Kindly Review the the refund policy for shorter term for Nationalized banks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

i want to refund the buyer item no. 251060564972 & 251060544321

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My purchased product has not yet been shipped

Dear Sir, I have purchased KARAOKE MIC-MAGIC SING-ET14K-2500 SONGS-1473 HINDI-900 ENG-50 PUNJABI-64 MARATHI from your store on saturday 16-06-2012. Still it has not been despatched. After contacting supplier they have told me package was ready on the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful