Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help me out,i Am not getting my refund

Hi all, this is very sad to share that i bought something from eBay and today i regret of online shopping. actually i bought Olympus vg 120 on 25th June 2012 where seller has to ship it on or before 1st July 2012,he did the same and entered shipping ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem in getting money

Dear Sir, Reference with PaisaPay ID 3163877202​4, the item got delivered & the POD copy has also been provided to Ebay but still buyer refund was approved. please help me i getting my money. Regards kapil Gupta

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my refund

The seller sent a different item from what he described. I raised a claim and returned the item to the seller. He telephoned and confirmed that he has received the item. On contacting e bay support I was told that the matter will be settled within 48...

Help needed

I brought a 1TB Hard disk on eBay today. My paisa pay ID is 3170637105. I tried applying the code YOBUDDY002 and it did not take it. Please eBay help me get this gift for the purchase I have made. Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay EAT my money

hi guys i tried to buy items from sankalp deal.which's price was 19 INR per product.but when i trying with my BOI Debit card money deduct and ebay page shows error like sory transaction decline.i already sent a mail to ebay.but there is no response f...

Worst Kind of Service

Till date since Jan'2012 i am getting an excuse with one or the other chat gut. Have send more than 50 mails, but No email reply till date to one. Higher authority guy call and give an Indian type of excuses, then get vanish. SO i think

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud By Ebay billing department

I would like to bring to notice how ebay cheats its sellers with impunity and tries to get away with it. I had a seller account with ebay was alos conferred a powerseller status had about 3000 positive feedbacks and feedback percentage was 98% (this ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coupon not working - violation of T&C

I had received a Rs 200/- off coupon in mail. I checked the terms and conditions, it was not a limited qty and was to be valid till 30th june 23:59:59. But it is not working now (30 june 7:20 AM). Error: The gift voucher __________ has expired or has...

Product Description and Title Mismatch.

Please check following link: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Wd-3TB-Western-Digital-My-Book-Essential-External-Hard-disk-3-TB-USB-3-0-/380450854661?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item5894a35705 Title says external hard disk is 3 TB Capacity. Where as the produc...