cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Please help me out,i Am not getting my refund

pratik9087
Community Member
Hi all,
this is very sad to share that i bought something from eBay and today i regret of online shopping.
actually i bought Olympus vg 120 on 25th June 2012 where seller has to ship it on or before 1st July 2012,he did the same and entered shipping details.
so i should get the item by 8th July....
i didn't received the same and therefore i made a refund request on 9th July
my refund request was put on hold where i learnt that if at all i get the item within 5 days i.e within 14th july then i have to cancel my refund request....
that smart seller shipped me the item on 17th july which i never even dreamed about and that too olympus vg 140...and since i was at office and my parents were unaware of all this they accepted the item.
now the scene is eBay is saying that though i received it so late on 17th i have to accept it....
so like as per eBay if seller will ship me the item even after an year also i have to accept it....
i am still put on hold
a moth has passed where frequently i e mailed to seller and eBay customer care but i am still left unattended
I request please any one can help me.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Please help me out,i Am not getting my refund

Hey,

No one will help you out here.

Ebay's has its own way of doing things, which we all fail to understand.

Your best bet would be to sell the camera which you purchased on Ebay itself and try to recover some of the money.

Sorry!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply