Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not received Gift Item

Hi Team Ebay, This is more than 15-16 times that I am trying to contact you for claiming my EBAY Gift. But no response got so far. My Case details are: I have purchased a Laptop (toshiba) having PaisaPay ID - 31698610548 on 23rd July along with Frien...

offered item not received

Sir , Last month there was an offer from ebay namely "BUY 1 GET 1 FREE" offer scheme in which were eligible for free gift. I had made purchase mobile phone (Item number:330795887785) at Rs 10299 using eBay gift voucher BUYONEMO02 and a claimed"Microm...

Ebay free gift not recieved...!!!

Hi I purchased Google Nexus S worth 26,000 INR, on ebay and applied the coupon code "WK19REACER", for free gift that is a 320 GB Acer hard disk. But, so far I didn't receive the gift and didn't had any update from Ebay on this. Can you please look in...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 55 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Technical Issues on eBay site

I tried reaching out to eBay cust supp team to raise an issue of pictures not loading on my Google Chrome : Version 23.0.1271.97 However I found that none of the webpages beyond the Online Cust Supp site opens. All I am finding is the below mentioned...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift Not Received

Dear Sir/Madam my paisa pay id: 32429155773 Two months ago, I had purchased an item with the value of Rs 5393.99; and during the redemption time, I had opted Philips Iron Box. I have been told that i will get the diwali gift within 45 days. But till ...

Coupon for Reimbursement of Courier Charges: Claim No.:-139764 SR# 1-590478

hello, I received a Coupon("Coupon for Reimbursement of Courier Charges: Claim No.:-139764 SR# 1-5904780627 ") as courier reimbursement worth 1300/- on 15th Dec, i purchased one item using that voucher on 20th Dec(item number 180924373309) but the se...

sevice center

i purchased a camera through ebay . my doubt is that when i need a service in which center i can contact

never buy products from ebay

whole ebay team is a bluff. they would just play with ur patience and at last would never listen to ur grievances.they will never give u ur promotional gift and just making u fool with their lolly pop offers. my suggestion- either just buy ur product...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful