GANESHA PROMOTION GIFT PENDING

I BOUGHT SOME PRODUCTS ON EBAY ON 29TH SEPTEMBER WITH THE SGANESHA COUPON GIFT IT WAS LG LCD 32 INCH TV AND SINCE FOUR MONTHS I CALLED EVERY DAY AND THERE ARE NEW EXCUSES THAT PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE ITS OUT OF STOCK AND YOU REQUIRED SOME FORM FOR YOU SHIPMENT.
EVRYTHING IS FULLFILLED I HAVE SEND THE FORM TO THE VENDOR ALSO THROUGH WHICH EBAY SEND THEIR GIFTS AND NOW TODAY I CALLED THE VENDOR HE DOESNT EVEN RECONIZE ME AND SAYS TO ME I DONT KNOW WHO ARE YOU
HE SAYS CALL EBAY AND COMPLAIN THEM AND EBAY SAYS CALL TO THE VENDOR AND SINCE FOUR MONTHS THEY ARE JUST FOOLING ME AROUND.
IF EBAY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE GIFTS THEN THEY SHOULD NOT KEEP PROMISES WHICH THEY CANT FULFILL..
IF EBAY IS LISTINING TO ME HE SHOULD CALLED OFF HIS COMPANY OR ELSE LISTEN TO WHAT PUBLIC NEEDS A PROPER SUPPORT...

PASIAPAY - 322406797515
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have not yet received it. I have complained to the eBay authorities regarding this many times. They are just beating around the bush. No proper response also. As per my last conversation, ebay promised me the delivery with shipping details. This fraudulent on part of ebay as I was promised communication from ebay, through sms,call or email ,but never received the same. I understand that it takes 45 days. But now it has been more than 120 days. Itโ€™s totally unacceptable. Only I hear is, that the issue has been escalated, I will hear soon, 'as soon as possible', 7 days and so on. And they are repeating those word same whenever I called them. Even i talked to the flow supervisor who is a senior peson of ebay team. They gave a false shipping address & asked me to go directly to the courier office and i was fooled by the Ebay. I am very disappointed. After using all sort of online shopping sites like flipkart, snapdeal, etc, I can guarantee that eBay's support is worst than any. I am now thinking of moving to consumer court for legal action against eBay. At least they can inform the particular date, even i can wait for that, but these stupid are again cheating and cheating. The very worst experience i had from them. So itโ€™s a humble request to all buyers donโ€™t rush your purchase when they doing the same in offer period like monsoon, winter, fatherโ€™s day, friendship day etc....they are good and brainwash you easily. So we lost our patience and going for the consumer court now. Here after i am going to stop the purchase from the online shoppING EBAY.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ajaikumar.ramamoorthy
Community Member
LOL... Same here... Bought some items around Sep/Oct 2012 using Ganesha coupons and still waiting to receive the free gift. Every time they say some #$@# excuses...
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

drtnprabakar
Community Member
I am again being cheated by them. Every time they say within the next 10 days, your item will be dispatched but nothing seems to be true. it seems they make fake promises.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

THANX EBAY I RECEIVED MY GIFT AFTER 5 MONTHS TODAY .......AND MY HAPPY THAT EBAY YOU ARE UPTO YOUR NAME THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE ALWAYS KEEP TO UPDATE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS SO THAT ALL ALSO RECEIVE GIFT EARLY....
Message 5 of 5
latest reply