Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

feed back

Hello ! It was pleasent experience with you,order was delivered on time and I am satisfied with the quality of product. This was my first experience of online shopping and this type of service definately boost the moral of coustmer as many frauds are...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False intimation by ebay

sir, it really painful that my order was cancelled o/o no courier service,it is a great joke that which courier service not available in capital city of patna, secondly i will like to add that i my amount is not refunded till date the msg sent to me ...

Syndicate Bank not included in payment gateway

I am an employee in syndicate bank, i am not able to buy products from this as there is no syndicate bank option in net banking and also debit card option. This made me sad as i was very mush interested in many products. I am getting out of this. Tha...

fraud online shooping

on 29 march 2013 i purchases micromax mobile ( paisa pay id 33395379343) from ebay. they have given deadline that seller will shipped my order before 3 April 2013. but they have cheated me till now my order or not even my money refunded from ebay , t...

Disappointed with EBay India closed practices

I bought a 17" laptop sleeve that turned out to be 20.5" in size. My laptop is slipping out. I have been struggling for over TWO weeks. I have raised a complaint. There is ZERO progress so far. The seller said in their note that negative feedback wil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issues with Selling on ebay

Hello, Below is the response I have got from customer rep after I sent a request for removal of feedback. "We understand your concern in this situation we have reviewed the feedback comments in question. Unfortunately, we found that the comments that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removal of negative feedback. PLease Heil

One of our buyer has left a negative feedback saying not up to expectation. After we spoke to him the buyer has left a follow up comments "GOOD SELLER" We forwarded the same to customer support asking them to remove the negative feedback as the buyer...