Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excess Powership Charges for 40 Bluedart Transactions in last 3 Months

Dear Team, I am sending mail to inlogistics team, from 2nd March with subject line 'In-Differently charged for 14 Power Ship Transactions SR# 1-6767584017' I just received credit for 12 Transactions on 4th April, 2013 after exchanging mails twice on ...

ACE 2 CASE

hi, i need more case cover for samsung galaxy ace2.like gel coated case, silicon type and printed design for girly use... etc

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping compny

hi frds i want to know about shipping compny. which one is cheap for shipping in india below 1 kg item and more than 10 kg item please suggest me thanks.

Shippment Handling Very Very Worst

Seller shipped the item next day, but even 4 days shipping details are not updated and item is not shipped. This is this the 2nd time i am facing very very worst service from ebaty, which i never expected, because i am an member of ebay for more than...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong bill

I paid rs 295 for otg cable for samsung galaxy tab 2 Through paisa pay On 28th may I've recived the package today woth the bill of rs 75 Please refund the rest of my money

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No refund of the Courier Charges for defective item returned to seller

Purchsed Panasonic Cordless Phone KX-TG 3611 from GRDSTORES. Defective item delivered, when seller was contacted it was told that if, buyer is not happy item can be returned back to seller. Subsequently item was returned back to the seller through co...

defective piece was sent

i purchased hcl me v1 tablet from ebay on 15th may .i received it on 20th may.it was not working from the day i received i contacted the customer support they said me i will get a refund or replacement on first day and after five days they called me ...

290918457054 : remote control is broken

Hi, I ordered "BIG 3.5 CHANNEL RC HELICOPTER VOLITATION 3.5 CH GYRO HELICOPTER LOWEST PRICE" on 21/05/13 and got the item on 28/05/2013. But when we got the item, the remote control was broken. I am not able to contact the shop since there is no cont...

gift not recvd

32330253399 is my paisapay id vide which i bought samsung tab 2 in oct 12.it was assured to me that i will be getting a phillips hair curler as dussehra offer for this purchase. i contacted many times to customer care but till date i have not receive...

eBay Guarantee is disgusting

eBay being such a huge portal fools the buyers by giving all non sense information in gurantee claim T&C and even after the item found under the T&C guidlines just rejects the claim without prividing the speacific reason for the rejection of claim an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful