Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bad service on ebay

Ebay reg. No- 7872792904Claim Id - 3072631Sir aj mera aj phone ka network problem tha islie ringing ke bad phone autometic call cut hohaya pls call me.or ek bad seller se mera bad hua phone me usne bola jo redmi ka speaker galti se mere pas agaya o u...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

**bleep**

eBay, as u can understand till now what I wud to say to you guys...u r just worst...u dlvrd damaged product and now u r saying that this does not come into ur gurantee claims.. , I blv u understood what I am trying to say...

Ebay is cheater and fraud company

Claim ID: 3059781PaisaPay ID: 45708978393Item number: 132159850534Seller ID: Date claim opened: 23-07-2017These all my Item purchase ,paisapay Id amd claim id details.I bought a mobile of 4400p rs from ebay.I received faulty mobile.I open claim again...

Resolved! Seller not refunding the amount of returned item

I had purchased an item from ebay Designer on 16-04-2017 Upon receiving, I found the item not as expected, so as per policy I contacted the seller, he asked me to return the item by courier and he would then refund my amount of Rs 945/-. I then couri...

Bad product

I have purchased redmi 4 (4+64), that sound is not good, neither working properly, got hangged many times. I am so disappointed with eBay service and product it provides, I will not buy anything from this siteS in future.

claim I'd 3061786

I purchased sony 40w 650d led tv not working . Iam raised claim Paisa pay I'd 45714948766 Claim I'd 3061786 Creation date 24-07-2017 Iam claim raised more than 17 days Please slove the issue

Accessorie missing

I have received the package yesterday on opening the package the mounting accessories were missing from the package so i have raised the claim on eBay the claim id is "3088342" and after that when i turn the speaker on and played the song from the sp...

my money not refund

I am book 1 item but seller not send to and ebay not replying ....Also i am paid by online payment .... but not receive by book order .Refund money date to be not confirmed .Just for 2 day waiting .And next complaint by customers from by cas

Refund issue

My paisa pay id 45756422033. My refund which date of issue for my account. Please inform it. My refund amount 4999 rupees.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful