Ebay is cheater and fraud company

Claim ID: 3059781
PaisaPay ID: 45708978393
Item number: 132159850534
Seller ID: <Removed>
Date claim opened: 23-07-2017

These all my Item purchase ,paisapay Id amd claim id details.
I bought a mobile of 4400p rs from ebay.
I received faulty mobile.I open claim against seller. Seller advice to resend back to them ,but I requested to replace because I purchased new and how can I resend it to seller for servicing with in one day?
My Mobile no in order is different from account.
I already mentioned if any problem occurs so call on my personal number.
But ebay calls someone else who aware from my problem and by communating with him ebay closed my claim without my permisson or any discussion with me.
I called ebay customer care I explained my problem and he agreed to reopen my claim, I have also Recording of dt ,but nxt day again I received mail that they can not reopen my claim.
I do lots of mail lots of call ,They just put my call on hold that it not giving any solution.
I written lots of mail to them,I alwas got one reply that as following

Hi Nilesh,

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Inthakam Mallu from ebay India Customer Service.

I apologize for the inconvenience that have been caused to you in this concern.

I have "Escalated" this concern to our team to get it resolved as soon as possible. Once it gets resolved you would be intimated.

I request you to kindly be rest assured as you will surely get a revert back from our respective team.

Rest assured, we will resolve your issue at the earliest.

If you have any query just reply on this email and we get back to you very soon.

Regards,
Inthakam Mallu
eBay India Customer Service.

I same differnt mails with different names.
I tried to reache them agaib by call but no one pick my phone I just waiting to pick up my phone.

Ebay is just cheating with every customer amd provide duplicate items

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0