Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I have received a faulty proudct from ebayI

I have received a faulty prduct from ebay. No action has been taken from ebay. Now ebay and servepro are just denying it should be solved only by the seller. but my seller says wait for sometime it will get solved by servpro.If all are dening there r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Gift Not Received Yet

Hello, I have selected a Nokia c2 00 Phone for the diwali offer and Its been close to a month and I have'nt received yet. I would request the concern people to look into my query and speed up the process. My ebay user id # fahadhameed Paisa pay id's ...

• 111 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Complaint against ebay india

Complaint- ebay.co.inRef Claim ID: ***PaisaPay ID: ***Item number: ***Seller ID: ***Date claim opened: 19-10-2013 In this Claim ID:***, I got wrong version of Samsung Mobile as I placed order for white color and got black color, so I placed complaint...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Planning to go to consumer forum against ebay

Hi, Probably one of the worst experience with ebay, and I am planning to file a case in consumer forum. Please suggest if any other option is available. I had placed an order for item with Paisapay ID *** and it was shipped to me with DTDC AWB X05212...

Love to be part of Ebay

Really really blessed to be part of Ebay as a seller, buyer and as a member. Very friendly customer care, very user friendly portal. Its takes in to account and given an equal and best opportunity for all the members, buyers and sellers. Have started...

NEW FEATURE SUGGESTION

many of the seller would love this feature. we sellers are writting clearly that we do not ship to any area other than that coverd by abc couriers. still we are getting orders of rural areas if we cancel huge orders definately it will affect our dsr ...

Cancle Power Ship

Hello Ebay TeamSir Please Cancel My PowershipBecause Powership Shipping Charges is versy high. than sir please cancel my power ship.thanks

The worst customer service

Was on a discussion with the Ebay customer service through Chat and I was talking about the DD refund 2 of the customer service agent just disconnected the chat after going through a rude conversation. As a customer of Ebay If I had to take a loss of...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International selling restriction

Hello All,After tired I am posting this massage.I can not list any item on ebay.com or any international ebay sites.My DSR 4.8account Power seller and Top ratedFeedback score 99.5But I mail many times some time ebay replied that I have low DSR and ba...

Pathetic EBAY CUstomer Care!

Pathetic ebay customer service.Placed a wrong order and wanted to cancel immediately.Informed the seller immediately.The seller has been ignorant since. Called the seller 5 times but to no avail.Everytime they said that it will be cancelled but today...

Very Bad experience with powership

Still now I did not obtained the powership pick up even though the buyer pincode and seller pincode matched to avail this facility. No any couriers contacted with me reg. pick up till now. Also it is an experience of farce and mocking in case of some...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful